The Story Behind Your Username

RezonantVoid

Hollow Knight
I've actually got that avatar as a real live Lego MOC build... sitting on my desk next to my laptop! Built him without instructions and with no experience as a Lego builder! I have yet to give him a name...
Well if you want the ingame name, its a Corruptor ;) my friends actually built me a quite large MOC from the same game out of spare parts, now ive gotta start buying lego again and making my own :p

Dr SkyTower

Arachnolord
Well if you want the ingame name, its a Corruptor ;) my friends actually built me a quite large MOC from the same game out of spare parts, now ive gotta start buying lego again and making my own :p
Lego Corruptor is a lot cuter and waaay more adorable than Horizon Zero Dawn Corruptor! Did your friends build a Corruptor MOC for you? If so, I'd love to see some pics! I'm trying to get more Lego so I can build a bigger Corruptor...

fatalgecko

Arachnopeon
Mine is a random generated user name that I got for something way back in 1998. I have been using it since.

Martikhoras

Arachnopeon
A whole while back when I was still playing World of Warcraft I had to think about a name for my undead.
A week before I watched one of those creature-feature-horror-b-movies (manticore).
In that movie I learned the old persian translation of maneater would be Martikhoras.
Since the undead have the ability of eating corpses (cannibalize) I thought it would be appropriate.

I am very interested in horror- and occult stuff so I stuck with that name.

SDCustom78

Arachnopeon
I've been playing guitar for over 30 years. My favorite electric guitar pickups are made by a company called Seymour Duncan "SD" in their "Custom" Shop that represent the late 70's "1978" era of rock tone.

Ferrachi

Arachnoprince
After I got my Ferrari, a good friend of mine who is half Italian... she asked me one day, "Where's the Ferrachi ?" (in an Italian accent)

After that, the name stuck with me... :cool:

Rigor Mortis

Arachnobaron
Wanted something macabre and it doubles as a John Entwistle solo album reference. Rigor Mortis Sets In was his third album, released in 1973, and happens to be the album I got my first tarantula's name from.

Angel Dust

Arachnopeon
As a fan of animation I tend to express myself with just that. One of my favourite adult animations is Hazbin Hotel, created and directed by Vivian Medrano. One of the characters is a spider demon named Angel Dust. I thought it fitting, and he's also my favourite character.

EpicEpic

Arachnoangel
Mine's basically a Gravediggaz reference (Too Poetic used the alias "The Grym Reaper" when forming the group) and a light-hearted stab at my annoying habit of cheating death because I'm a hip-hop head with a warped sense of humour.
RIP Po'

6-Feet Deep one of my favorite albums!

Thistles

Arachnobroad
Old Timer
A whole while back when I was still playing World of Warcraft I had to think about a name for my undead.
A week before I watched one of those creature-feature-horror-b-movies (manticore).
In that movie I learned the old persian translation of maneater would be Martikhoras.
Since the undead have the ability of eating corpses (cannibalize) I thought it would be appropriate.

I am very interested in horror- and occult stuff so I stuck with that name.
Heeey, mine is from my old World of Warcraft Tauren Druid. Seemed like a great name for a cow druid. Also, I'm prickly.

Albireo Wulfbooper

Arachnoprince
Mine started as a jokey twitter thread on crafting your "artist name". It ended with me being known in certain very small strange circles as "Pegasus Albireo Moonshlago Wülfbüper von Flüffenzugen".

Aranea8313

Arachnopeon
In 7th grade Spanish class we were assigned animals as names. Because my first name is Anna, I got the name "Aranea" and even though I didn't really like spiders at the time decided to keep it as my online gaming name + numbers. Years and 46 tarantulas later and it totally makes sense now :)

Lazaru

Arachnopeon
my user name is from a British TV show called the league of gentlemen

chestnut

Arachnopeon
I was eating a nut-based dessert while making this account. And I like chestnuts....soooo yeah =S

Eddie2Dynamite

Arachnopeon
I am a heavy gamer and have been for years. I am in my 30s now. Back in the day when steams biggest attraction was the orange box, my friends and I were playing games like counter strike and others. My friend Scott created Scotty2Hotty, so naturally I created Eddie2Dynamite. It has stuck ever since. Some say you can still find me playing on steam under the same name....