The Story Behind Your Username

RezonantVoid

Hollow Knight
Arachnosupporter
I've actually got that avatar as a real live Lego MOC build... sitting on my desk next to my laptop! Built him without instructions and with no experience as a Lego builder! I have yet to give him a name...
Well if you want the ingame name, its a Corruptor ;) my friends actually built me a quite large MOC from the same game out of spare parts, now ive gotta start buying lego again and making my own :p

Dr SkyTower

Arachnobaron
Well if you want the ingame name, its a Corruptor ;) my friends actually built me a quite large MOC from the same game out of spare parts, now ive gotta start buying lego again and making my own :p
Lego Corruptor is a lot cuter and waaay more adorable than Horizon Zero Dawn Corruptor! Did your friends build a Corruptor MOC for you? If so, I'd love to see some pics! I'm trying to get more Lego so I can build a bigger Corruptor...

fatalgecko

Arachnopeon
Mine is a random generated user name that I got for something way back in 1998. I have been using it since.

Martikhoras

Arachnopeon
A whole while back when I was still playing World of Warcraft I had to think about a name for my undead.
A week before I watched one of those creature-feature-horror-b-movies (manticore).
In that movie I learned the old persian translation of maneater would be Martikhoras.
Since the undead have the ability of eating corpses (cannibalize) I thought it would be appropriate.

I am very interested in horror- and occult stuff so I stuck with that name.

SDCustom78

Arachnopeon
I've been playing guitar for over 30 years. My favorite electric guitar pickups are made by a company called Seymour Duncan "SD" in their "Custom" Shop that represent the late 70's "1978" era of rock tone.

Ferrachi

Arachnobaron
After I got my Ferrari, a good friend of mine who is half Italian... she asked me one day, "Where's the Ferrachi ?" (in an Italian accent)

After that, the name stuck with me... :cool:

Rigor Mortis

Arachnoknight
Wanted something macabre and it doubles as a John Entwistle solo album reference. Rigor Mortis Sets In was his third album, released in 1973, and happens to be the album I got my first tarantula's name from.