The Goddess: an open virtual letter to the arachno-pundits community

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
This thread of mine is an open (virtual) letter to all of you, arachnid-pundits worldwide always busy and prone to change/move/re-change/re-move Theraphosidae/genus/names/whatever like nothing.

I can't accept anymore this nonsense. I can't accept anymore this laughable situation that doesn't give justice to the best Theraphosidae ever nor to the arachnid world in general.

Do you think that the Goddess 0.1 Pelinobius muticus doesn't exists? Well, you're wrong!

No! I/We're Not Gonna Take It (Twisted Sister, btw) u_u

Therefore it's time to take a stand and state facts once and for all.

As a devoted humble Priest of the Goddess 0.1 Pelinobius muticus PBUH (Peace Be Upon Her) I was called by the African ancient red earth to Evangelize the others about the greatness of the 0.1 Pelinobius muticus PBUH (Peace Be Upon Her), our Benign Mother, our lovely rear legs Mother.

A lot of people loves the Goddess. A lot of people weren't deaf to the Goddess call, and decided to buy one. You can't act like if we doesn't exist. So my conditions:

1)
You, arachno-pundits, needs to take action, starting from accept the new 'common name' (even if I, and most of us, doesn't like common names) and the new common name is:

- Queen Baboon.
Queen, not anymore King. Why continue to call/view with a manly male term (King) something that 'you' imagine like the 0.1 are? Please, stop that madness.

1.0 Pelinobius muticus are little, IMO ugly, and needed only for breeding thus create new Goddess :-s

A brave man, Mike's Basic Tarantulas, already has 'Queen' on the common name part:
http://www.mikebasictarantula.com/Pel-muticus-care-sheet.html

2)
Recognize that 0.1 Pelinobius muticus is a unique Theraphosidae and that She deserve the status of Goddess.

Doesn't exists another Theraphosidae with such rear legs, impressive size, lovely attitude. Doesn't exist a Pelinobius genus: exist Pelinobius muticus, where 1.0 specimens lives only for continue, eternally, the Goddess legacy.

You, arachno-pundits, can't anymore remain blind and deaf to this incontrovertible Love, Passion, Struggle of millions :-s

You need to recognize Us, devoted 0.1 Goddess Pelinobius muticus humble followers, as a Legit part of the arachnid world.

So, again:

- common name: 'Queen Baboon'

- status: Goddess 0.1 Pelinobius muticus PBUH (Peace Be Upon Her)

- correct nomenclature (to use only in special occasions, such birthday/date of Goddess purchase/gravid joy etc):

"
Ruler of Theraphosidae, Her Excellency, Field Baboon Hissing Supreme Matriarchy Leader, VC, DSO, MC, Goddess of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea, Ruler of ALL Africa red earth land with Uganda and Kenya dry savannah in particular."

Thank You for your time, arachno-pundits :pompous:

"... Do not be offended by keepers who come from distant countries and are 'deaf' to the Hissing Revelations, because: "Whoever it isn't Against the Goddess is for the Goddess". (Chris LXXIX 9:40)

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
thumbnail_DSC_0557.jpg

Such rear legs, pure poetry like a sexy, ethereal, unattainable Lady that, wearing boots, watch the horizon.

Such a mastery of that cork bark. Such calm and tranquility while cleaning Herself out, in the open. This in a time where lots of people, able to view, refuse to "view" the truth, calling Her a pet-hole. A pet-hole! like the first 'Haplo' of the road grilled in a Cambodia vilage! :mad:

Anyway... such grace approaching the water dish, for returning, after, gently in Her burrow like Homer Simpson with Ned Flander's bush.

Ah, the Goddess.
Goddess
0.1 Pelinobius muticus PBUH (Peace Be Upon Her).
The 'ember' of our Soul and Spirit in this strange and unfinished Winter just like in sweet Summer :kiss:

Well I guess that's it, our resident-maccaroni has finally lost it...:eek:
How you dare to compare a Southern Italian type of pasta with the Goddess in a Goddess love-thread!
It's like me calling you 'kraut' only because you are German.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
By the way @Chris LXXIX, what exactly does the "lollipop" represent? (I honestly do not know.)
What the 'lollipop' rating represent for real I don't know, Leila. I'm not the Master of this site, I didn't created/choosed the ratings :-s

"Bibbedy-babbedy, schmoozy-boozy!"
*gesticulates frantically*

Ok I stop it now. :D
Feel free to continue if you want. I'm not someone that complains about 'off topic' and other garbage.

Last edited by a moderator:

Icculus

Arachnosquire
Such fervency , were so I sign up? and do i have to give up all my earthly possessions ?

Icculus

Arachnosquire
'adopting' a Goddess 0.1 Pelinobius muticus PBUH (Peace Be Upon Her) maybe helps the struggle. O no?

No. The Cult of the Goddess isn't the average garbage for annoyed, on drugs, perverted liberals 'vip' like Scientology and such ;-)
I already have the hooded robe. just searching for the Godess

14pokies

Arachnoprince
whats a pundit?
It's one of those things that Hipsters, New age healers and Gurus wear around there neck to keep ther cervix aligned with 3.14159 or there shackras or some crap like that.. Either way it's something snotty aggravating people wear.. I think;)

To much chianti Chris??
Nope the madness was brought on by the fava beans and the liver of his victim :mask:

boina

Lady of the mites
It's one of those things that Hipsters, New age healers and Gurus wear around there neck to keep ther cervix aligned with 3.14159 or there shackras or some crap like that.. Either way it's something snotty aggravating people wear.. I think;)
Hey! Leave 3.14159 alone! That's much too scientific for any New Age people anyway.

(Pundit: Someome who knows something about something)