Tarantula: 'world record'

spiderworld

Arachnosquire
I dont know if there has already been a thread like this!?
I think it would be cool to have a thread where anyone can post anything about tarantulas that they think might be close to a record of sorts!

Anything to do with Tarantulas at all! Eg: size, weight, quantity,times etc...
Like saying: i think i have the hairiest curly hair ---and post proof
i think i have the biggest Theraphosa blondi--- " "
i think ive bread the most babies from a Gramastola Pulchra
I think i have the biggest tarerium setup!
Etc.....

Ill start by saying: I think my bread of Nhandu Chromatus is the most babies from one single female for this spacific sp!! 1940 perfect spiderlings! Pics to follow!

Sweet! lets see how it goes!

Thanx!

spiderworld

Arachnosquire
1940 spiderlings from 1 sac? Holy crap!:eek:
And there were 40 that died in their molt! I also have 3 tubs of L parahybana eggs with legs at the moment, and there seems to be alot! Thats what this thread is all about! finding out what records might be!?

So please send through some of your 'outrageous' stuff

Thanx;)

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
*jizzes*

He should be over there this week. :p
Was he shipped out Monday? If so he should be here in the morning.. :D I will try & record it.. But I will be more focused on keeping your male alive.. Shouldnt be a big problem.. My female is not much of an eater...

spiderworld

Arachnosquire
Holy Crap +1

How flippin' big was the sac,sounds like the most in history of T's.;P
Hey! the sack was only golf ball size! slings were small though! i would asume its the record for N chromatus!
Im sitting with L Parahybana 1st stage, it seems to be about 2000 or so! i should have a count in about 30 days when they become full spiders!;)

spiderworld

Arachnosquire
number of males sacrificed to GBB females lol
lost count lol
Lol! i tried to mate my gbb a week ago! female is so receptive, tapping and even aproching male! i push the male towards her and he still does nothing! i thought id have a fight on my hands! ill try again soon!

Thanx for the post! good one!:worship:

spiderworld

Arachnosquire
The biggest Theraphosa I have ever seen :)
My female 11"

Sweet! im sure you have before! but could you post a pic? What Theraphosa is it?

Im also sitting with L Parahybana 1st stage! have no idea how many yet, but looks same as your pic!

Thanx for post!