tank setups

looseyfur

Arachnofur
Old Timer
Anyone who wants to post pics of some tank set ups please do... heres a shot of whats in my bedroom ... I need more cheap aboreal tank set ups for what I want in the next comming months... any ideas anyone? Anyone build their own tanks? care to post pics?

looking forward to seeing some cool sh*t.
Looseyfur

Attachments

looseyfur

Arachnofur
Old Timer
that reminds me

man i need to start a roach colony I farking hate crix. good call theraposa

;P Loosey

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Re: that reminds me

Originally posted by looseyfur
man i need to start a roach colony I farking hate crix. good call theraposa

;P Loosey
tell me about it, I just got rid of a phorid fly infestation, I reordered crickets this week so I dump all the new crickets in a clean plastic bin........lo and behold what did the cricket farm send me as an early Christmas present? MORE PHORID FLIES! the dirty low down rotten buggers! arrrgghhh!
Ed

looseyfur

Arachnofur
Old Timer
that blows

Thats about as fun as getting kicked in the berries.

wtf... crix can all burn in hell as far as I am concerned.

loosey

Bjorgly

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Theraposa, i have that EXACT same heater, it is amazing. I use it to heat a 10X12 room and it keeps it real toasty. Looks like your T's are enjoying yours =)

Mark

Theraphosa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Originally posted by Bjorgly
Theraposa, i have that EXACT same heater, it is amazing. I use it to heat a 10X12 room and it keeps it real toasty. Looks like your T's are enjoying yours =)

Mark
yeah I know.. it's a great a heater :)

dilleo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Those are some great home made cages Crotalus, about how much did that cost? Do you plan to keep are you're arboreals so luxurious? Could get pricey!

-Jeremy

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
one wall of my herp/invert room. the bottom right hand corner of the one shelf you can see the enclosures I am using for a few tree frogs and arobeal t's.
Ed

GQ.

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I like that setup, atavus. I'm the same way with my meager collection. Every Kritter Keeper has to be the same color.

Crotalus

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Dilleo, they cost around 30 dollar for 3 if i remember correct. Incl. glass mesh aso.

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by GQ.
I like that setup, atavus. I'm the same way with my meager collection. Every Kritter Keeper has to be the same color.
thanks, the black topped kritter keepers are very hard if not impossible to find now, whenever I do spot any I snap them up and have a small hoard in my garage. there is a co. in China that is making clones of the KK and some of them have black tops, I have been getting them from a cricket farm in southern cal. that stocks them.
Ed

Steve Nunn

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
tank steups

Originally posted by Crotalus
Dilleo, they cost around 30 dollar for 3 if i remember correct. Incl. glass mesh aso.
Well, I'm reading these posts and enjoying seeing everyone's tank steups. So I look on over to the left there and see Lelle's big swedish mug staring at me!! I was thinking you were getting out of the T's Lelle. I hope you change your mind my friend, and why the hell aren't you advertising that awesome site of yours in a signature or something???

Great setup Ed, I've always admired your handy work!! Do you still have any of our tree frogs??

Cheers,
Steve

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Re: tank steups

Originally posted by Steve Nunn
Well, I'm reading these posts and enjoying seeing everyone's tank steups. So I look on over to the left there and see Lelle's big swedish mug staring at me!! I was thinking you were getting out of the T's Lelle. I hope you change your mind my friend, and why the hell aren't you advertising that awesome site of yours in a signature or something???

Great setup Ed, I've always admired your handy work!! Do you still have any of our tree frogs??

Cheers,
Steve
crotalus is Lelle? the same Lelle that married Susan here in california?

thanks Steve, I still have the "blue" phase White's tree frog in my avatar and a few red eyed tree frogs.
are the "blue" phase naturally occuring down under or is that a designer breed? actually my tree frog looks more green than blue and I suspect it is a male because of the small size. I might have to look for a female and try and breed them.
Ed

Steve Nunn

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Re: Re: tank steups

Originally posted by atavuss
crotalus is Lelle? the same Lelle that married Susan here in california?

Ed
Hi Ed,
Yep, the same Lelle, I'd recognise that head anywhere (just kidding Lelle :D )

I believe the blue phase is a direct result of captive breeding, none are found in the wild.

Cheers,
Steve

phoenixxavierre

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by Crotalus
Nice Work! Thirty dollars for three is not bad at all! What size are they, Crotalus?

Paul

Bridget

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Crotalus Dilleo, they cost around 30 dollar for 3 if i remember correct. Incl. glass mesh aso.
Would you mind giving us instructions on how you made those? They look great! Rick and I would love to know how to make them ourselves.

Thanks a bunch. Happy Holidays :}

Bridget