Talkenlate04 Picture Thread.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Could you get a closeup of the metallic hairs on the underside of the front legs?
I could, but she was in a really really bad mood so I might have to try that some other night. That shot is not that great but I got lucky enough to get her to sit still for a split second. I guess I could take a pic of the molt.

Richard McJimsey

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I could, but she was in a really really bad mood so I might have to try that some other night. That shot is not that great but I got lucky enough to get her to sit still for a split second. I guess I could take a pic of the molt.
Yeah, I was refering to the molt.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
It would be better I think if it was not dried out, maybe I'll try for a live pad another time.

Miss Bianca

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
these are awesome...

how big are their enclosures btw?

Im referring to several, like those w/ those huge pieces of wood behind them.... very nice set-ups..

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
these are awesome...

how big are their enclosures btw?

Im referring to several, like those w/ those huge pieces of wood behind them.... very nice set-ups..
Most setups are not that big at all here. I have many adults in tall 1 gallon jars. When mating time rolls around I move them to a large setup.

bamato

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
The picture of the pads is really cool! I always kind of wondered what causes the iridescence in those.

Richard McJimsey

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Awesome, Ryan!
I've been looking for a minatrix for quite some time now.
Be sure to put me on your list!

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Will do! I have an avic avic sac cooking and it looks like my versi is starting her sac tonight too.:)