Talkenlate04 Picture Thread.

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Ryan nice job on those maculata shots!Whatever settings your using there id stick with!Nice and clean.Is that with the 105mm?

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I wonder if my bicegoi will be that bad, I haven't noticed anything so far and they are 2-2.5" :)

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Everyone keeps telling me how bad the u-hairs are on these guys ...Is this something that won't show until they are full grown adults?

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I don't know what size they get bad but I am not going to touch them to find out. I'd rather slam my hand over and over in a door for an hour then let those hairs touch me again.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
surely they can't be that bad?
This is a more accurate description of how I feel about it.

I would rather snort T. blondi hairs and rub brachypelma hairs on my eyelids then ever get hairs from the bicegoi on me again. Matter of fact I think I would rather grind up all my NW molts into paste and paint my face with it.

I barely touched the packing the male was in (not even the tarantula directly) and my finger was swollen to the point where I could not bend it and was on fire with pain for 3 solid days.

Miss Bianca

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
This is a more accurate description of how I feel about it.

I would rather snort T. blondi hairs and rub brachypelma hairs on my eyelids then ever get hairs from the bicegoi on me again. Matter of fact I think I would rather grind up all my NW molts into paste and paint my face with it.

I barely touched the packing the male was in (not even the tarantula directly) and my finger was swollen to the point where I could not bend it and was on fire with pain for 3 solid days.

ohhhhhhhhhh kay! Now that got really colorful & descriptive!! LOL!!! I literally cracked up!! {D

I mean sorry about the itchin' & swellin', but LMBO @ snortin' T. Blondi hairs!!