Systematic revision of Brachypelma, new genus described.

Arachnid Addicted

Arachnoprince
I do remember that Tliltocatl is masculine so albopilosum, epicureanum, and sabulosum would all need to be changed from -um to -us (the overgrown children in Tarantula owners UK are going to have a field day with epicureanus) but I've not seen or heard anything about those changes being made yet.
I dont know when WSC was updated, but you were right. Heres the link:

franczhesca

Arachnopeon
I don't know if I understand everything you're saying, @Arachnid Addicted, so I'm going to go back and carefully reread and answer you more thoroughly, hopefully. But in the meantime, I wanted to say to everybody...

I found a recording of an actual Nahuatl speaker saying Tliltocatl, and I'm trying to get a copy of it. But even better, one of the people I reached out to just got back to me- he's a native Nahuatl speaker AND does educational Nahuatl language outreach projects. He said he could probably make a video for us tomorrow! Cross your fingers!

Until then, here is an accurate pronounciation video for Nahuatl. Maybe, since this has audio and visual, this will answer questions and erase doubts:
Thank you!!! This was VERY informative. I will practice.