swiming t's?

Catherine

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Bob the thief said:
Anyone tried the pond thing with h gigas succesfully?

Not as such, but several months ago I had a H gigas sling escape without me knowing and I washed it! It must have been hiding in my dirty washing, and i scooped him up and put him in the machine! I found him after the cycle in the rubber seal between the drum and the door. Totally not the worse for wear for his experience. Indeed the starngest T experience I've had.

Deschain

Arachnolord
Old Timer
8 leg wonder said:
now that we KNow that H.gigas can swim has anyone ever tried to feed ond a feeder fish

I'm going to give it a try...I just want to make sure that she'll actually go into the water. But then again...maybe the fish would attract her to the water more than just wanting to swim?

cdxrd

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My boss just walked by again and asked me if I tried feeding my T's a goldfish yet? lol.. he has been trying to get me to do it for a while - says he used to feed his T's a goldfish 'treat' every so often. He said aside from the one tank with the pool with a fish, he would just drop a goldfish in the tank in front of the T, and the flopping around would grab the T's attention, and wham...

If anyone tries this lemme know.. :)

ShaunHolder

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I fed my B.Vagans a feeder goldfish last month. He went for it right away. Seemed to enjoy it, ate everything. I couldn't find the remains.