Stretch!

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Oh, just found this thread! So funny to see them do their post-molt gymnastics :D Let me contribute a few pics, too.

Acanthoscurria geniculata 0.1

Brachypelma auratum 0.1

Tapinauchineus violaceus 0.1

Avicularia spp. sling

H. sp. blue (Peru 2) 0.1 P1040777.JPG

NMTs

Spider Wrangler
Arachnosupporter +
1.0 Pamphobetus sp. nigricolor, Astrum, doing the stretch 4 days after molting. He hit the 5" DLS mark after this molt!
20220827_152145.jpg

Charliemum

Arachnocompulsive
Arachnosupporter
20221207_064052.jpg
My Pamphobeteus machala grown on female sling Maleficent, enjoying a good stretch after her moult 4 days ago 😊

NMTs

Spider Wrangler
Arachnosupporter +
Been looking at this sp for ages seen a vid on utube about them n at the end the lad shon a light on his t n she was luminous green was quite amazing looking are they a good sp to keep?
Just saw this. I think they're a great species. Got mine as a freebie, but I would have eventually paid for one - it's always out, pretty active and rearranges the enclosure a lot, they stay a manageable size, and they're green... Checks a lot of boxes!

Here's my Psalmopoeus pulcher doing her post-molt Pokie impression (kinda blurry, but you get the point):
20221231_125901.jpg

Last edited:

Charliemum

Arachnocompulsive
Arachnosupporter
Just saw this. I think they're a great species. Got mine as a freebie, but I would have eventually paid for one - it's always out, pretty active and rearranges the enclosure a lot, they stay a manageable size, and they're green... Checks a lot of boxes!

Here's my Psalmopoeus pulcher doing her post-molt Pokie impression (kinda blurry, but you get the point):
View attachment 435758
Np n thanks can't really find much on their temperament not alot of ppl seem to keep them over here in the uk although I don't understand why not. I will have to get one or 2 now . Thanks again n grats on the pulcher they are my favourite arboreal sp i have so far and stunning freshly moulted 😊

MGHamlin

Arachnopeon
It's been about three weeks since his last (and penultimate) molt, and it's been three weeks full of stretches! Species is avic avic. D237C7A2-F5D9-42A3-BE51-68FE297D973B.jpeg