Starting her sac!

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
Im sorry thats a real bummer. :/ I guess it just wasnt meant to be. Thats not very many eggs. You could try to do something. Maybe put the eggs in the sac and toss them around or something. It would be cool to see you get at least one little guy. How ever unlikely it wouldnt hurt to try. Would be a true miracle.

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Im sorry thats a real bummer. :/ I guess it just wasnt meant to be. Thats not very many eggs. You could try to do something. Maybe put the eggs in the sac and toss them around or something. It would be cool to see you get at least one little guy. How ever unlikely it wouldnt hurt to try. Would be a true miracle.
Thanks. There were many more eggs that were burried in the substrate. The sac was never complete, so there wasnt enough web to hold them to begin with.

spiderworld

Arachnosquire
Thanks. There were many more eggs that were burried in the substrate. The sac was never complete, so there wasnt enough web to hold them to begin with.
Ive had a Vagans do this aswell! its a pain!
Atleast its a sp that can get right back into the swing of thins fast!

Ps- for the people saying you should try save some!- you can never get a sling out of that! the eggs must lay in the liquid for a few houres at least!

sweet!

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
Ive had a Vagans do this aswell! its a pain!
Atleast its a sp that can get right back into the swing of thins fast!

Ps- for the people saying you should try save some!- you can never get a sling out of that! the eggs must lay in the liquid for a few houres at least!

sweet!
I am aware that they need to soak up sperm to be fertile. If you found it right away it would be possible to put the sac together. Dont say never.