spider egg sac care

vanillavayder

Arachnopeon
Hello there! I'm new to arachnoboards, I'm glad to be here. I was wondering if I could get possible help with some egg sacs I saved last early fall?

to give some background information. My family and I cleaned up our backyard and moved some stuff, sadly, I had to remove two spider egg sacs from a board of wood and a window rail. One of the egg sacs is tan brown and round, while the other is kinda an oval white disk, I have taken them in and they live in a container together and have been for a couple of months, i have some questions regarding these little guys... if someone could help me out that would be amazing!

1: since I live in a cold climate, I took them in and they've been living in a relatively warm house for months now, because of their seasonal location, have I reduced or even jeopardized their chances of hatching if i've kept them in a warm climate? (assuming they hatch based on temperature changes?)

2: I was thinking of putting them outside when the temperature is warmer, how do I go about finding a place for the egg sacs so that the babies can hatch and spread?

3: i often check up on the eggs to see if they have hatched or no harm has been done, by doing this, i noticed i move them around a little bit, does that movement affect the spider's development or growth at all? (since spiders usually suspend their egg sacs to a stationary structure)

if anyone can give me some extra information and care tips, that would be wonderful! Im willing to supply pictures if anyone needs some.

mantiscatamp

Arachnoknight
I've had egg sacs and they r tricky... Some don't hatch at all I don't think moving it will kill them. I also I believe them sacs should have hatched by now I'd open em up with tweezers n see whats happenin inside also can u show a pic