Some people! (LP sling advice)

ChickenTaco

Arachnosquire
How can anyone hate such a small and seemingly innocent creature?! And it just gets fuzzier the more it grows! Really, what more could one want?

ChickenTaco

Arachnosquire
On another note my chubby baby, Ash (chaco) came out to drink and let me get some shots off her this afternoon! After trying multiple times I've discovered it's extremely hard to get a good pic of her cute little toes! And then she decided she was done and crawled away :( this is my best pic so far.

Attachments

ChickenTaco

Arachnosquire
Figured I should post a pic here of my little buddy, all settled in, and perfectly confident out in the open!

KenTheOtherBugGuy

Arachnosquire
Hi, LPeople.. see what I did there..? hah.. Anyways, is this T on premolt or no...? Because he's/she's been rejecting my offers for the past week....
image.jpg
Thank you!!

ChickenTaco

Arachnosquire
is this T on premolt or no? Because he's/she's been rejecting my offers for the past week....
View attachment 236908
Thank you!!
I havent had any sling small enough to give you advice on a molt but supposedly it should become more pale and lose some of its abdominal hair :) I can assure you that some of my own slings have willingly gone more than two weeks whith out any food and seeing how's yours appears plump I'd assume It's fine! :) goodluck