Im feeling generous :p

PQ113

Phlogius Goliath - male -

Selenotypus Plumpies Southern Form

Enjoy :)

Last edited:

Hornets inverts

Arachnobaron
some great pics there. That blue "strenny" is gorgeous. What conclusion did you end up coming to about that one steve?

Steve Nunn

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hi,
I haven't received the shed skin yet, but when I do, I'll post up some remarks. I should make clear the Phlogius sp. "Blue leg" rae different to this species, this may be a regional variant, but as I understand it, the blue one Grant posted images of, is found in a totally different area (still in Nth Qld) and are much larger....

Steve

Hornets inverts

Arachnobaron
Hi,
I haven't received the shed skin yet, but when I do, I'll post up some remarks. I should make clear the Phlogius sp. "Blue leg" rae different to this species, this may be a regional variant, but as I understand it, the blue one Grant posted images of, is found in a totally different area (still in Nth Qld) and are much larger....

Steve
any updates steve?

Jared781

Arachnobaron
I cant get enough of Phlogius spp.. (pic #5) lol... Some of them look like variations of "Chilobracys" jkjk

Steve Nunn

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I cant get enough of Phlogius spp.. (pic #5) lol... Some of them look like variations of "Chilobracys" jkjk
That may well be with good reason ;) I think we are seeing the ties that were once much closer back in the days of Gondwana ;) I have done some cladistics that seem to confirm this (unpublished)........our new paper goes into some detail about this issue.....
Steve

Hornets inverts

Arachnobaron
That may well be with good reason ;) I think we are seeing the ties that were once much closer back in the days of Gondwana ;) I have done some cladistics that seem to confirm this (unpublished)........our new paper goes into some detail about this issue.....
Steve
ever find out what the "blue strenny" was?