So I made an application...

TLover007

Arachnosquire
This is the coolest app I have ever seen!!! Thank you very much as soon as payday comes i will donate... I have an Galaxy Note 3 and it works perfectly. Cant wait to go home tonight to add all my Ts... im really impressed!!

Im crazy... and I Love Ts!!!!

---------- Post added 05-19-2014 at 02:19 PM ----------

Already showed 2 other people the app and they love it too...

tisha

Arachnopeon
Great! Thanks! I hope we get more users!
More users, more ideas, more updates... and more bug fixes. ;)

TLover007

Arachnosquire
Great! Thanks! I hope we get more users!
More users, more ideas, more updates... and more bug fixes. ;)
And more donatios hahaha no just kidding... i will most definately advice more people to use this app. Thank you for its creation!!

tisha

Arachnopeon
Haha! I think that button is broken! Lol
Anyways, I also use the app myself so updates and improvements benefit me too.

tisha

Arachnopeon
Version 2.01.22 is now available for download!
Updates and Fixes:
» Add start-up password (beta), set/remove from About->About Me
» Smoother T list image handling (beta, available for Android 2.3 and up) when using disc cache
» Add "Assign to Group" to multi-select options (Android 2.3 and up)
» Add "Assign 'Received from'" to multi-select options (Android 2.3 and up)
» Add "Change Life Stage" to multi-select options (Android 2.3 and up)
» Add "Change 'Pre-molt' (on/off)" to multi-select options (Android 2.3 and up)
» UI adjustments
» Bug fixes
Please download it from http://tarantulas.p3kb.com/
Thanks!

Python

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I can't get it to work on my lgl86c but then I'm pretty rough on the phone so I don't know that it's the app

FrancesP

Arachnopeon
Holy cow, you're my hero. And also, I'm not going to get any work done today. :) Great job and thanks for sharing this link.

Python

Arachnolord
Old Timer
So far it just won't let me enter info into some of the fields but as I said, my phone may be the problem. I'll remedy that this week though. This one is trashed lol

tisha

Arachnopeon
Lol, I hope you make it work. Maybe it juat needs a reboot or a factory reset. :giggle:

Python

Arachnolord
Old Timer
As soon as my new phone comes in, I plan on resetting this one with the help of a very large train wheel. It's become sort of a tradition to put the old phone on the tracks when a new one is brought in to replace it lol.

Sasquatch

Arachnopeon
Im new to the T hobby but like the aspect of being able to keep digital logs and pics of them. Ive downloaded many apps and most didnt have the capability to do what i wanted. You did a great job with this though! Thank you very much!

Sent from my N9810 using Tapatalk

tisha

Arachnopeon
Version 2.01.24 is now available for download!
Updates and Fixes:
» (Important Update) Fix some force close issues
» Fix cannot remove/clear assigned password
» Add customizable loading screen message, set/remove from About->About Me
» UI adjustments
» Various bug fixes
Thanks!

Python

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Got my new phone in and it works like a champ now. I'd like to see an app like this for true spiders like this one.

TLover007

Arachnosquire
Hi do you think it would be possible for the app to record when you mark your T has gone into premolt? So you can measure the time from when you see premolt is starting until it actually molts? Just a question... but the app works so freakin great and beautifull lovit

tisha

Arachnopeon
Got my new phone in and it works like a champ now. I'd like to see an app like this for true spiders like this one.
Glad it finally worked! :)

Hi do you think it would be possible for the app to record when you mark your T has gone into premolt? So you can measure the time from when you see premolt is starting until it actually molts? Just a question... but the app works so freakin great and beautifull lovit
I may be able to add a popup box, where you can set a date when you mark the premolt box, but are you thinking of historical dates/logs or just something similar to 'substrate change'?

TLover007

Arachnosquire
Glad it finally worked! :)

I may be able to add a popup box, where you can set a date when you mark the premolt box, but are you thinking of historical dates/logs or just something similar to 'substrate change'?
doesnt really matter to me... which ever you find easier to do... its not a important thing (its more for interest sake) so which ever one you would feel most comfortable doing is fine by me... side note, its alsome talking to the creator of such an awsome app

tisha

Arachnopeon
Thanks! :happy:
I'll be posting an updated later today, I'll try to come up with something next time.

tisha

Arachnopeon
Version 2.01.30 is now available for download!
Updates and Fixes:
» Add 'Keep last X backup date/s' from Settings, default is 10. This value will be used when doing data backup, the app will automatically delete old backups leaving X backup date/s.
» Hide multi-select option items when no T is selected
» Add multi-select option to Gallery for deleting multiple pictures, turn on/off via the icon to the left of sort gallery pictures
» Add 'More' menu option to Memorial list
» Add "Assign to Group" to Memorial multi-select options (Available for Android 2.3 and up)
» Add "Assign 'Received from'" to Memorial multi-select options (Available for Android 2.3 and up)
» Add "Change Life Stage" to Memorial multi-select options (Available for Android 2.3 and up)
» Add "Change 'Pre-molt' (on/off)" to Memorial multi-select options (Available for Android 2.3 and up)
» Add option change loading screen message text color
» UI and font adjustments
» Bug fixes
Thanks!