Snake reccomendations

Tleilaxu

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Here is my JCP cage. It will be perfect for him to adult hood, and it does need more decore.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Looks good! What are the dimensions? I was thinking it needs more decore as well, looks a little empty. Haha

So back to the color questions, does a vibrant baby have the chances of turning into a dull adult?

Also, would cypress mulch be ok for substrate?

Tleilaxu

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
The dimensions are 48Lx36Hx24W.

As for color yes it is possible, I personally bought the JCP that was feeding the best at the time, since hatchlings can be tricky feeders.(He was the dullest of the three there at the time)

Trust me their personalities cant be beat, though they are very snappy when younger they grow out of it with consistant gentle handling, mine is very tame and nestles in my hand.

Your substrate should be fine, I feed my snake in a seperate enclosure anyway and this is a good practice so the chance of the snake injesting the substrate is zero.

Here is a semi humours pic that further gives the scale of the cage.

THATS ME in the cage!

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
The dimensions are 48Lx36Hx24W.

As for color yes it is possible, I personally bought the JCP that was feeding the best at the time, since hatchlings can be tricky feeders.(He was the dullest of the three there at the time)

Trust me their personalities cant be beat, though they are very snappy when younger they grow out of it with consistant gentle handling, mine is very tame and nestles in my hand.

Your substrate should be fine, I feed my snake in a seperate enclosure anyway and this is a good practice so the chance of the snake injesting the substrate is zero.

Here is a semi humours pic that further gives the scale of the cage.

View attachment 71159
THATS ME in the cage!

Ah I can't wait till November to pick up mine. I'm gonna ask them before buying if they have any pictures of the parents either with them or online. I really want a nice vibrant one.

I feed my lizards outside their cages too, so adding this one won't be a problem.

Haha nice!! The cage I have now for my tegu, I can fully stretch out in and I'm a good 5'10".