Show off your cats!

fcat

Arachnodemon
Arachnosupporter
These are some of my station kitties. The larger tortie is the mother to the other tortie and the calico, the tux is the third generation and sole survivor of the first two cats that showed up on our doorstep.

Today is my Monday and is usually their peak hunger considering I get 4 day weekends. As soon as I pull into the parking lot they come running towards my car :/

PXL_20231209_133759994.jpg

SpookySpooder

"embiggened"
Arachnosupporter
Not my cat but I made a new friend last night!

Mom's in Vegas for New Years and she needed someone to feed her dog and house cats. The dog loves me but for some reason both her Tortie and her Shorthair think I'm the devil.

Anyway she told me not to feed the strays outside, but this bitty was mewing and crying and I seem to make friends with strays much easier than most peoples' unsociable and untrained cats, lol.

She was so sweet and adorable following me around I just wanted to bring her home
20231230_201302.jpg
Anyway it's extremely rainy and cold for SoCal this weekend so I hope the meal helps her stay warm. She's one of the gentlest and most sociable strays I've ever met. Anybody with a bleeding heart want to take her home?

Looking at you fcat & TLSizzle! 😋

fcat

Arachnodemon
Arachnosupporter
She's one of the gentlest and most sociable strays I''ve ever met. Anybody with a bleeding heart want to take her home?

I'm at the point where I don't even know how many cats I am taking care of, so that definitely qualifies me 😂

Thank you for showing her some mercy 😍

TLSizzle

Arachnobaron
Anybody with a bleeding heart want to take her home?

I wish I could!! My house is feeling a little cramped right now lol

Sure hope she finds a soft landing.

Going thru storage closet this morning caused quite a audience.

20231231_084342.jpg

Also saw a new "cat" in the catio yesterday lol
20231229_160520.jpg

ZX14

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Never been a big fan of 'normal ' short-haired cats ever since I bought a Cornish Rex years ago. If your a dog lover who likes cats, Rex breeds are for you!!!
Here are our two new 8 month old Devon Rex kittens....Bones and Gizmo. Rex cat's personality are a 180 degree difference from short-hairs. Worth every penny!!!

Attachments

SpookySpooder

"embiggened"
Arachnosupporter
Never been a big fan of 'normal ' short-haired cats ever since I bought a Cornish Rex years ago. If your a dog lover who likes cats, Rex breeds are for you!!!
Here are our two new 8 month old Devon Rex kittens....Bones and Gizmo. Rex cat's personality are a 180 degree difference from short-hairs. Worth every penny!!!
I love it. Cuter than those psycho torties too

emartinm28

Arachnoknight
Ms. Luna
CDAEBAED-17CE-4E4E-AC54-CB7E6EC362A5.jpeg Mr. Alphonse
E4DC1848-F2D6-49C5-8543-9984C9FC452B.jpeg
the cutest and friendliest little kitties in the world. And the only two kitties I know that LOVE belly rubs

fcat

Arachnodemon
Arachnosupporter
Floyd has always been a huge fan of styrofoam and it helps keep his old bones warm
PXL_20240129_150147074.jpg

fcat

Arachnodemon
Arachnosupporter
Felis catus - Brown Tabby Form - WC

He's finally getting settled into the new house. Tonight he got brave and hopped into bed. He's the one who cries if you stop petting him, or if he sees you aren't petting him with both hands, which I can't do if I'm taking a picture

Goodbye sleep PXL_20240316_115333934.jpg

Last edited: