Shes here! Pictures as promised!

Leila

Arachnobaron
Girly, I can tell how excited you are by the blurriness of those photos! XO! :cat:

Now calm your self and give us a clear pic, darling! Lol.

And congratulations!!!! So exciting!:happy:

Madmomgamer

Arachnopeon
Girly, I can tell how excited you are by the blurriness of those photos! XO! :cat:

Now calm your self and give us a clear pic, darling! Lol.

And congratulations!!!! So exciting!:happy:
Thank you! Here's a few better pictures of her! She says "Tell me I'm pretty! 20170411_153214.jpg 20170411_153155.jpg "

nicodimus22

Arachnomancer
Arachnosupporter
Congrats! I recently got one myself, and enjoy watching her excavate all the time.

Madmomgamer

Arachnopeon
Congrats! I recently got one myself, and enjoy watching her excavate all the time.
I am actually excited to see her do some "construction" work once she gets all settled in. I'm am already enjoying her and her cute little ways! ^_^

CWilson1351

Arachnobaron
Gotta love the enthusiasm :) Congrats on finally getting her, I'm sure you'll see plenty of bulldozing and changes to her home.

Madmomgamer

Arachnopeon
Well, did you tell her she is pretty??? o_O:rofl:

She is gorgeous. Your happiness makes me happy!
Yes, In fact I've told her plenty of times! My 4 year old came home from school and thought she was his. May just have to swing something for his birthday in October. ^_^

Moakmeister

Arachnodemon
Yes, In fact I've told her plenty of times! My 4 year old came home from school and thought she was his. May just have to swing something for his birthday in October. ^_^
Get him something fast-growing like a Greenbottle or an A. geniculata. Boys are impatient :rolleyes: and by October he'll be experienced enough with this tarantula to have one of those, which are better for a second T.

Leila

Arachnobaron
Awwww, you have a mini-arachnophile!!! That warms my heart! :) If you don't get her 'her very own' (hehe) T.....:kiss:

Last edited:

Madmomgamer

Arachnopeon
Get him something fast-growing like a Greenbottle or an A. geniculata. Boys are impatient :rolleyes: and by October he'll be experienced enough with this tarantula to have one of those, which are better for a second T.
Was actually doing some research into Greenbottle for a little bit and it seems to be "The Popular" choice among these forums and it seems you can't go wrong with them, what with them being hardy and all. Thanks for the recommendation! I will make a note of it and keep my eye out for any bargains before his birthday, who knows he may get it early if the price is right. :D

Moakmeister

Arachnodemon
Was actually doing some research into Greenbottle for a little bit and it seems to be "The Popular" choice among these forums and it seems you can't go wrong with them, what with them being hardy and all. Thanks for the recommendation! I will make a note of it and keep my eye out for any bargains before his birthday, who knows he may get it early if the price is right. :D
Oh wait, I just reread that post, he's 4 years old? First of all, awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Second of all, even though tarantulas are great for kids, I think 4 might be a BIT young. I'd get him something non-venomous first, like a millipede. You can tell him not to handle until you're blue in the face, but as soon as you turn around, he's gonna reach right into that enclosure and grab that spider in his little hand.

Madmomgamer

Arachnopeon
Awwww, you have a mini-arachnophile!!! That warms my heart! :) If you don't get her 'her very own' (hehe) T :kiss:
Oh I plan to. So far Ditto my Sling B. Vagans is his, and so is my new A. Chalcodes he enjoys helping me care for my sling, and he's estatic about this new BIG spider. Such a boy haha! But it's great that he's so passionate about them.

Madmomgamer

Arachnopeon
Oh wait, I just reread that post, he's 4 years old? First of all, awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Second of all, even though tarantulas are great for kids, I think 4 might be a BIT young. I'd get him something non-venomous first, like a millipede. You can tell him not to handle until you're blue in the face, but as soon as you turn around, he's gonna reach right into that enclosure and grab that spider in his little hand.
Shush. I plan on getting one anyways we'll just call it "His", and then he can have a millipede (haha).

Leila

Arachnobaron
Oh good god, I thought you said 'she' in reference to your daughter too. You have a boy...sorry for calling him a gal. Lol! Ooopsie!