sean bonds world!!

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
im sorry is that bad?
she is well behaved and use to being around several dogs?
please inform me.

In general, dog parks really aren't good places for ANY dogs.. let alone bully breeds.

First - you have no idea of knowing if the other dogs there are vaccinated, or harbouring parasites. I know a group of dogs - adult, fully vaccinated dogs - who all contracted Parvo from an un-vaccinated puppy that was brought into a dog run. Seven dogs died.. and that's not the only time.

Second - no matter how well behaved your dog is, it's a fact that bullies ARE genetically predisposed to being dog aggressive. Your dog may be fine now, but as she matures that may change. In addition, if another dog starts it with your dog and your dog decides to defend herself your dog WILL be blamed and 80% of the time it will end up a story in the news as a "pit bull attack." I know atleast a dozen pit bull types who were attacked at dog parks, defended themselves, and their owners ended up sued and the dogs ended up dead. It's even worse, if your dog starts it. People always have this "But MY dog is friendly, MY dog would never fight, THAT could never happen to ME and MY dog" attitude... but it can, and possibly will - especially when you figure, you don't like every person you meet... so why should your dog like every other dog she meets?

Of course... I won't tell you what to do with your dog, but the more bully owners who stick together and do right by their dogs by not taking unnecessary risks to the breed's public image and their own dog's personal health the better :)

super-pede

Arachnobaron
Quite frankly,I've never met an aggressive pitbull.I also don't think that dog parks are bad for dogs.Hundreds of dogs walk and play in those parks every week and maybe one will get sick.If someone gets murdered out on the street,does that mean your gonna stay inside?What if someone gets the flu,does that mean you're gonna stay away from public places?:confused:most dogs enjoy interacting with other dogs.pitbulls are not bully-breeds:embarrassed:.people just perceive them that way.

by the way seanbond,that is one cute pooch!;):p

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
super-pede... no offense, but you're spouting the same media fed crap as everyone else, and you've obviously NEVER met a REAL American Pit Bull Terrier. But thanks for your input ;)

No, if people get sick I go outside... but comparing dog and people illnesses is a bit silly.

You have never met an "aggressive" pit bull... that's great. That means you've never met an improperly bred dog. Pit bulls that are dog aggressive, are normal for the breed... dog aggression does not equal human aggression. Might I suggest doing some reading on reputable pit bull sites? Bad Rap or PNWPBR have good pages on dog aggression and why dog parks are a bad idea.

Pit bulls are "bully breeds" as in, they have the word BULL in their name and are therefor referred to as bully breeds.. not as in they are pushy and rude :rolleyes: In fact, in the true APBT world they are called bulldogs... but if I called them bulldogs here, everyone would probably assume I am talking about English bulldogs... so I use the commonly used "pit bull"

AND my biggest pet peeve... pit bull is TWO words, not one.

Sorry for the take over on your thread, sean :)

Last edited:

seanbond

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Quite frankly,I've never met an aggressive pitbull.I also don't think that dog parks are bad for dogs.Hundreds of dogs walk and play in those parks every week and maybe one will get sick.If someone gets murdered out on the street,does that mean your gonna stay inside?What if someone gets the flu,does that mean you're gonna stay away from public places?:confused:most dogs enjoy interacting with other dogs.pitbulls are not bully-breeds:embarrassed:.people just perceive them that way.

by the way seanbond,that is one cute pooch!;):p
thank you!

crawltech

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
once again man, i love that O. areotib....very very:cool:...orange fringe is also a looker!....and their set ups look great!

DDaake

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Lookin' great as always.:clap:

I've really enjoyed your thead.

Dustin

James Quinton

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Loving your old worlds buddy!! makes me want to get more! Old world asians are my main interest!