sean bonds world!!

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Sean Bond is spiders!

Sean, I've been following this thread since Oct 2009- Thumbs up for one of, if not THE coolest pic threads on the board! The many enclosure pics showing how your spiders use the available space- along with their apparent health literally scream one thing: HAPPY SPIDERS!

Awesome, man,

Terry

P.S Now if AB could only get a better thumbs-up icon. Current one looks like some kinda little jack horner plum thumb b.s.

seanbond

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Sean, I've been following this thread since Oct 2009- Thumbs up for one of, if not THE coolest pic threads on the board! The many enclosure pics showing how your spiders use the available space- along with their apparent health literally scream one thing: HAPPY SPIDERS!

Awesome, man,

Terry

P.S Now if AB could only get a better thumbs-up icon. Current one looks like some kinda little jack horner plum thumb b.s.
thanks alot!
theres some really good threads here, so that comment means alot to me, once again THANX!!

I agree Terry! :D Good job Sean :razz: - Jason
preciate bro!

jbm150

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have to agree, I always check you your thread as soon as its updated. You've got such a great collection of OW species and they all look like they're so well taken care of. Well done man, keep it up!

seanbond

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I have to agree, I always check you your thread as soon as its updated. You've got such a great collection of OW species and they all look like they're so well taken care of. Well done man, keep it up!
very much apprecited!!

orange fringe juv

seanbond

Arachnoking
Old Timer
i hope everyone is watching the ncaa basketball, been sum sick games!!

seanbond

Arachnoking
Old Timer
just wanna let everyone know i just had my first succesful breeding with my selenocomsia arndsti female!!!
debating on pulling the sac or leaving it...

Arachnoholic420

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
#1 stunna

:clap::clap:I gotta say..... this one of the best asian collection i have ever seen... those pic's and t's where stunning.. what a wonderful thread sean...... a collect for sure to envy:worship::worship:.... thanks for sharing your lovely asian T's{D:D....

seanbond

Arachnoking
Old Timer
:clap::clap:I gotta say..... this one of the best asian collection i have ever seen... those pic's and t's where stunning.. what a wonderful thread sean...... a collect for sure to envy:worship::worship:.... thanks for sharing your lovely asian T's{D:D....
its def my cup of t, ha
thanks for the praises and there awesum to have!

Love the pics.Love Deadpool too!
thank you!
deadpool is one of the sickest ninjas around, cant forget snake eyes, storm shadow, strider or shinobi etc.

ps ninja gaiden, ha