Scorpion Picture Thread

Richard_uk

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Kim,

The camera is just an old Canon powershot A70. I bought a macro lens of ebay for £20.

quiz

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That micro lense works like a beauty. I'm thinking of getting some uroplectes planimus. very beautiful species :D

G. Carnell

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
God is looking down on me tonight!!!

Chaerilus rectimanus female with 2nd instars:

NB: sorry for the poor quality pics, im a crap photographer, and this scorp is 2cm long! :p

Walton !!! YAY! :p

Last edited:

Gigas

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
err that pic is HUGE but worth it when i found the scorp:D do you know if you will be selling the scorplings?*hint hint*

G. Carnell

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
;( doubt it, i think ill have to send some to the most experienced keepers in europe, so that we can continue having this scorp in captivity in europe!

resized the pics :p

Gigas

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
most experienced? that rules me out, a scorp i look forward to seeing more of in the trade, is it euroscorpius? if it isnt , is it communal?

ScorpDude

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
You lucky git george, did you know she was gravid?

Gigus, don't worry, george has been known to accept sexual favours in return for rare scorpions.

fusion121

Arachnoking
Old Timer
G. Carnell said:
God is looking down on me tonight!!!

Chaerilus rectimanus female with 2nd instars:
Nifty picture of nifty scorplings, they are a real hassel to feed when they are that size;)

Kaos

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Some pictures

Scorpio maurus

Opisthacanthus rugiceps

Mesobuthus gibbosus

Leiurus quinquestriatus

Androctonus australis

Hottentotta judaicus

Heterometrus wroughtoni

cashewman1

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Already posted on a diff thread but here they are again, one day ill get a good camera and maybe people will actually be able to see em haha

O Asper fem

MAle

P Cavimanus Fem Juv

C Vit Fem

C jonesii fem

Male

And my emps are already posted on here

Nazgul

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hi,

awesome, George! Looks like a lot of babies. Seems like high numbers of offspring are common for Chaerilus spp.

1.) Bothirurus coriaceus male

2.) Centruroides hentzi female

Regards
Alex

Last edited:

Scorpfanatic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
geroge!!!!!!!! so shes gravid after all!!! u were jus sayin that you think shes a juv.. hahahaha thats explain y she refuse to mate the male before i sent them to yah! hahaha!!! thank gd, so i don have to suffer mosquetoe bite and dig under rotten bark for more of them hahahhaha :p~ all the best and more mormeor more more pics soon!!! hehehe...

oh any way he does not exchange rare species with sex.. wahahhaa;P ;P ;P but by heloing frineds (like me ) to get species that i want whahaha

enjoy the babies geroge!!! * they will be even smaller!*

Scorpfanatic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
G. Carnell said:
i wouldnt go that far :p :p :p :D
thats how i got that couple geroge.. but its not stopping me from going again.. thesedays teh weather is very bad will wait for the weather to settle down a lil, need to find a gf for my L.suctilus.. hehe;P

G. Carnell

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
nice Wroughtoni Kim!!! :)

Oliver: ill try to bring back some termite colonies for you and others from corsica this summer, theyre like pinheads, but dont jump, and are easy to find (bright white/yellow)