Arachnopeon
My scorpions!!!
IMG_6702.JPG Golden Hector!

Isometrus Maculatus!!!
DSCN4189.jpeg DSCN4190.jpeg

Leiurus Haenggi!!!
IMG_7041.JPG IMG_7045.JPG IMG_7046.JPG

Androctonus Mauritanicus!!!
Androctonus Mauritanicus (1).JPG Androctonus Mauritanicus (2).JPG Androctonus Mauritanicus (3).JPG Androctonus Mauritanicus (4).JPG Androctonus Mauritanicus (5).JPG Androctonus Mauritanicus (6).JPG IMG_6181.JPG

Androctonus Australis Hector Morocco!!!
Androctonus Australis Tunisia (4).JPG Androctonus Australis Tunisia (3).JPG Androctonus Australis tunisia (6).JPG

DeathStalker!!!
IMG_6662.JPG

Guess....!!! :)
IMG_7021.JPG

Hippotamus Australis Hector Tunisia!!!
IMG_6741 (2).JPG IMG_6728.JPG

Parabuthus Schlecteri!!!
IMG_6356.JPG Parabuthus Schlechteri (2).JPG

Forest Scorpion!!!
DSCN4241.JPG

Last edited:

Edan bandoot

Arachnoprince
I don't know their exact lifespan, but I would be astonished if it were under 4 years.

places like this seem to state that they're biannual, i'd love to hear about if that changes at all in captivity though.

Chief101

Arachnosquire
Dam man, that a lot of scorpion but I think there’s a problem. All the scorpion are out and that not normal they should be in their burrow to stay safe, I think it’s that they don’t have enough heat that why it comes out to get the suns heat and obviously there’s no sun. So you gotta add heat pads of lamps at the side of the enclosure. Keep the temperature around 75-85 I think for tropical species

Shinn

Arachnosquire
I

This the gravel good and healthy? Cause usually we don’t use gravel cause it can kill the scorpion unless it’s safe. Someone double check for me pls
It is sand. Not gravel. Just look larger because of close up. The scorpion is still approx half inch body length.