Scorpion Picture Thread

Ehhpic

Arachnopeon
Hello,
I am a technical illustration student looking for interesting arthropods (deceased) to add to my collection. I would gladly exchange an illustration of the specimen for the actual specimen. I live in Ontario, Canada for shipping and handling sake. which I would be willing to cover. Here is the one scorpion I have.

so to anyone who has spiders, scorpions or any other interesting critter that they'd be willing to part with or know anyone else who would be of help, I would love to hear from you.

Thanks a million,
Richard

Is that a Centruoides vittatus (Say)?

GS

Arachnoknight
Parabuthus Transvaalicus

GS

Arachnoknight
The mating session for an 8th instar Parabuthus transvaalicus:

Trevscorp

Arachnopeon
getting my first scorpion want some help/input

hey guys i just set up my tank for my first scorpion, im getting an emp just wanted to put a few pix up of the tank and see what you guys thought or if there was anything you recommended i change before i put my pet in...sadly im still waiting for the breader to send the one i orderd to my local pet shop. (no worries im not getting it from any petco or anything like that)

Attachments

Tempe Jon

Arachnopeon
What Kind Of Scorpion Is This?

OK, all of you scorpion experts. This scorpion was in my restroom. Can anyone tell me what kind of scorpion it is?

Attachments

khil

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
OK, all of you scorpion experts. This scorpion was in my restroom. Can anyone tell me what kind of scorpion it is?
Yeah its definetly a centruroides of some sort. Be careful these guys have nasty stings...but damn, I slave over to find scorpions, you get'm in your bathroom! Lucky!

2nscorpx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
@TiogaWhiteTiger, absolutely beautiful pictures, especially of G. ankarana. Are you going to breed them? And also, what camera do you use?

TiogaWhiteTiger

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
@TiogaWhiteTiger, absolutely beautiful pictures, especially of G. ankarana. Are you going to breed them? And also, what camera do you use?
Many thanks! ;-) This is a young species so far no, but in the future...

Im use Fuji S9600 + DCR-250 and home made diffuser.

GS

Arachnoknight
Parabuthus liosoma - female

#1 - "Premolt"

#2 - "Freshly molted"

#4 - "Few days after her molt.."

#8 - "Venom drip"