Scored a cheap arborial enclosure...

Vikingsblood

Arachnopeon
Cheap Craigslist find, just needs a little cleaning. Great piece of cork too...now to decide what I wanna put in it...

Vikingsblood

Arachnopeon
Nice! What are you considering getting??
I'm thinking either a nice big female P. regalis, or a female versicolor. Would also make a nice home for a female H. maculata...decisions decisions....

Leila

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter +
Poecilotheria are stunning tarantulas!! Do it! :D:D:D (I eventually want a regalis myself)

14pokies

Arachnoprince
I just picked up the same one the other day. Lol 20170606_185906.jpg I traded off a young H.lividum for it.. I'm going to house my female P.rufilata in there..

That's pretty big for a C.versicolor IMO. I have a few and they seldom leave there web. A nice big Poec like regalis or ornata will appreciate all that room to roam around..

Leila

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter +
So..when you obtain your new P. regalis, be sure to gift us with lots of photos!! :)

Vikingsblood

Arachnopeon
So..when you obtain your new P. regalis, be sure to gift us with lots of photos!! :)
Oh I will for sure, I will start looking around for a sexed female...may be a bit yet before i get one, depends on what I can find for how much. Thanks for making up my mind for me Leila, you must have hypnotized me into it with those vampiric eyes of yours. :wacky:

Leila

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter +
Oh I will for sure, I will start looking around for a sexed female...may be a bit yet before i get one, depends on what I can find for how much. Thanks for making up my mind for me Leila, you must have hypnotized me into it with those vampiric eyes of yours. :wacky:
Just trying to live vicariously through you atm. Lol!! Go now..and make me proud! :cat::cat::cat: