Scored a cheap arborial enclosure...

Vikingsblood

Arachnopeon
Cheap Craigslist find, just needs a little cleaning. Great piece of cork too...now to decide what I wanna put in it...

Vikingsblood

Arachnopeon
Nice! What are you considering getting??
I'm thinking either a nice big female P. regalis, or a female versicolor. Would also make a nice home for a female H. maculata...decisions decisions....

Leila

Arachnobaron
Poecilotheria are stunning tarantulas!! Do it! :D:D:D (I eventually want a regalis myself)

14pokies

Arachnoprince
I just picked up the same one the other day. Lol 20170606_185906.jpg I traded off a young H.lividum for it.. I'm going to house my female P.rufilata in there..

That's pretty big for a C.versicolor IMO. I have a few and they seldom leave there web. A nice big Poec like regalis or ornata will appreciate all that room to roam around..

Leila

Arachnobaron
So..when you obtain your new P. regalis, be sure to gift us with lots of photos!! :)

Vikingsblood

Arachnopeon
So..when you obtain your new P. regalis, be sure to gift us with lots of photos!! :)
Oh I will for sure, I will start looking around for a sexed female...may be a bit yet before i get one, depends on what I can find for how much. Thanks for making up my mind for me Leila, you must have hypnotized me into it with those vampiric eyes of yours. :wacky:

Leila

Arachnobaron
Oh I will for sure, I will start looking around for a sexed female...may be a bit yet before i get one, depends on what I can find for how much. Thanks for making up my mind for me Leila, you must have hypnotized me into it with those vampiric eyes of yours. :wacky:
Just trying to live vicariously through you atm. Lol!! Go now..and make me proud! :cat::cat::cat: