Genus Psalmopoeus

Skuromis

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
No no, you can buy Acheta domesticus almost everywhere in Europe ;O)

Salut,
Marc.

GoTerps

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Psalmopoeus reduncus female with eggsac.

My 5th P. pulcher eggsac in the past 12 months... someone take them please! :eek:

Eric

Tegenaria

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Here's Hawk, my P.camb,having recently molted into adult male. I measured is LS against my outstretched hand and they went from thumb tip to pinky tip,about 9 inches!

†-MarK-†

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Just some Psalmopoeus..

P. CAMBRIDGEI
sling

juvenil ( maybe female )

immature male

mature male

P. IRMINIA

sling

juvenil female

subadult/adult female

P. PULCHER

sling

juvenil female

and my friend's

P. REDUNCUS

subadult female

;)

Last edited:

GoTerps

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Psalmopoeus cambridgei with babies. This was her second clutch. There was 250 in her first eggsac and there looks to be a couple hundred in this one too.

Eric

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
congrats Eric!did u switch all your arboreals over to cereal containers?hows that working out?

GoTerps

Arachnoking
Old Timer
congrats Eric!did u switch all your arboreals over to cereal containers?hows that working out?
Yes, almost all are in them now... there's still some holdouts that I haven't gotten switched over yet, but I'll get around to it eventually. I use the 5L ones for most stuff and the 3L ones for smaller stuff like Tapinauchenius. I recently found some larger 8L ones that I'm going to try out with the really leggy stuff like P. ornata.

Eric

_bob_

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
thanks for the picture eric! :clap:

I like those containers a lot better than mine. I need to buy those when i have more money to spend. I don't see any 8L containers though. Where are the ones you found at?

Last edited: