Protectyaaaneck's picture thread

lalberts9310

Arachnoprince
Jason, in my opinion, it looks like he's already using condoms. Hah! See that black patch?! Looks penultimate perhaps
I was thinking the exact same thing when I saw the pic, very male IMO. Gorgeous T regardless, I would die for one of those :p

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Cute pic of the Ami playing dead
Thanks. :)

Jason, in my opinion, it looks like he's already using condoms. Hah! See that black patch?! Looks penultimate perhaps
Totally possible, I just don't really trust ventral sexing, especially given that this particular species has such a unique ventral coloration. I'm not saying you're wrong, but I'm not going to put a label on it until I see hooks. :)

I was thinking the exact same thing when I saw the pic, very male IMO. Gorgeous T regardless, I would die for one of those :p
Read above. :) And agreed, it's a gorgeous species that I wish I had more of.

1.0 A. minatrix MM

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I'd so take that handsome minatrix guy out of your hands for my girl if I'd be anywhere near you, Jason! :) Although...lately my girl has shown tendencies to kill anything that moves and just throw it away. Guess it's premolt time again hehe

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Beautiful pictures of some impressive specimen, as always bro.
Thanks, buddy. :)

I'd so take that handsome minatrix guy out of your hands for my girl if I'd be anywhere near you, Jason! :) Although...lately my girl has shown tendencies to kill anything that moves and just throw it away. Guess it's premolt time again hehe
If he wasn't on a loan, and you didn't live across the pond then you could totally have him. :)

0.0.1 T. psychedelicus

micheldied

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks, buddy. :)

If he wasn't on a loan, and you didn't live across the pond then you could totally have him. :)

0.0.1 T. psychedelicus

Crazy colors on that T, although IMO M. balfouri and many of the pokies are more attractive.

How big is this one?

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Tsk, little one with attitude. Too cute! :) Those psychedelicus look pretty nice, I remember when I read about them first thinking their species-name is a bit weird, but seing the colors of them again, and the bit of attitude I at least get they "psych" part now, hehe :D
Great pictures as usual, Jason.

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Crazy colors on that T, although IMO M. balfouri and many of the pokies are more attractive.

How big is this one?
To each their own. :) This specimen is only around 1.5".

Tsk, little one with attitude. Too cute! :) Those psychedelicus look pretty nice, I remember when I read about them first thinking their species-name is a bit weird, but seing the colors of them again, and the bit of attitude I at least get they "psych" part now, hehe :D
Great pictures as usual, Jason.
Thanks, Jan. This little one didn't like the journey outside of his/her burrow. :)

0.0.1 T. sp. "Panama"

Travis21v4

Arachnopeon
Sir! You owe me a steak! I sat down with my steak and potato's with the intent to eat and look at pics and forgot the "eating" part and now my steak is cold. Shame on you for having such awesome pictures.

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
That pic is hilarious! "Don't...touch me. I swear...I....will do something!" :D
I know, it seems like a pretty useless defense mechanism. lol

Sir! You owe me a steak! I sat down with my steak and potato's with the intent to eat and look at pics and forgot the "eating" part and now my steak is cold. Shame on you for having such awesome pictures.
Haha! Sorry, but I'm not sorry. Thank you! :D

0.0.1 A. hirschii

Bugmom

Arachnolord
You know, every time I have ever scrolled through your photos, my bank account's sphincter has tightened up as I added more and more to my "wish list."

I'm going to start sending you a bill :p

Casey K

Arachnoknight
Looks female to me. I see no epiandrous fusillae and no break in the exuvium, however, molt sexing is the only way to tell for sure as it is most accurate. (Versicolor)

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
You know, every time I have ever scrolled through your photos, my bank account's sphincter has tightened up as I added more and more to my "wish list."

I'm going to start sending you a bill :p
Lol, no way! There's no way I can afford tarantulas for both of our collections! :)

Well 84 pages later.... WOW. JUST WOW. Any updates on the communal set up?!?
Thanks! I no longer have any communal setups. Hoping to change that soon though. :)

Now those are my kind of T's, lol....;). Nice setup you have on those.
Thank you very much! :)

Looks female to me. I see no epiandrous fusillae and no break in the exuvium, however, molt sexing is the only way to tell for sure as it is most accurate. (Versicolor)
Not sure what this is a response to. But okay! :)

0.1 P. rufonigrum

Casey K

Arachnoknight
Ok so fill me in.....where can "I" find a T. elenae, lol? Oh yeah, I'm very aware of their scarcity and I am extremely jealous of you right now!!! :greedy:

Casey K

Arachnoknight
Lol, no way! There's no way I can afford tarantulas for both of our collections! :)

Thanks! I no longer have any communal setups. Hoping to change that soon though. :)

Thank you very much! :)

Not sure what this is a response to. But okay! :)

0.1 P. rufonigrum

It was a response to ventrally sexing your versicolor. :)