Prettiest Tarantulas...

SpiderLadyLyle

Arachnopeon
They may be sort of plain looking, but i adore the look of Aphonopelma chalcodes. They're just pleasing spiders to look at.

StampFan

Arachnodemon
I really like the look of
Pterinopelma sazimai I’d love to add one to my collection. I love the dark blue. I also think my female Aphonopelma chalcodes is stunning with the blonde on black legs and blonde cephalothorax and bronze abdomen. She is a looker that is for sure.
I find that pictures of the chalcodes don't do them justice. They are positively stunning in person up close.

MikeofBorg

Arachnosquire
I find that pictures of the chalcodes don't do them justice. They are positively stunning in person up close.
They are. Too bad mine loves to flick hairs a lot. Other than that she is just a beautiful spider. Especially under natural light.

Theneil

Arachnoprince
They may be sort of plain looking, but i adore the look of Aphonopelma chalcodes. They're just pleasing spiders to look at.
I don't know why but even as a little generic brown sling my chalcodes was somehow much cuter than all my other generic brown slings. LOL. It is just starting to show its colors now. :)

Bipolar Spider

Arachnopeon
Chile Rose freshly molted adults look fantastic, same with regalis. Common T's but still good looking

BoyFromLA

Spoon feeder
Arachnosupporter +
Most of my tarantulas are still at sling stage. Thus, they are not showing much of their adult coloration just yet, but to my eyes, they are all still cute, pretty, awesome, amazing, gorgeous, fantastic!

AAC36645-0CF1-4BF3-912C-8D46F1BFD5C7.jpeg

TechComMike

Arachnopeon
I couldn't pick which of my tarantulas is the most beautiful. Of the ones I have though these are the most striking.

All impressive but the P. subfusca wins it by a country mile for me.

Caribena versicolor.

Chilobrachys fimbriatus.

Idiothele mira.

Pamphobeteus sp Costa.

Heteroscodra maculata.

Cyriopagopus sp Hati Haiti.

Poecilotheria subfusca lowland.

Poecilotheria tigrinawesseli.

Once some of my others have grown a bit I'm sure they'll be joining the list.