Prettiest Tarantulas...

BelgianWaffle

Arachnopeon
Hey all,

I did a quick search and there hasn't been one of these threads for at least two years so tell me, in your eyes what are the prettiest tarantulas out there?

Personally I cannot get enough of the Citharacanthus Cyaneus, hoping to soon add one to my collection!

MikeofBorg

Arachnosquire
I really like the look of
Pterinopelma sazimai I’d love to add one to my collection. I love the dark blue. I also think my female Aphonopelma chalcodes is stunning with the blonde on black legs and blonde cephalothorax and bronze abdomen. She is a looker that is for sure.

Attachments

Last edited:

Thekla

Arachnoprince
Of course, it's always in the eye of the beholder, but I think the whole Cyriocosmus genus is really pretty. :kiss:

C. elegans sling
C elegans.jpg

C. ritae sling
C ritae_profile pic_4.jpg

Can't wait until they grow up! :astonished:

Last edited:

MikeofBorg

Arachnosquire
Of course, it's always in the eye of the beholder, but I think the wholes Cyriocosmus genus is really pretty. :kiss:

C. elegans sling
View attachment 278861

C. ritae sling
View attachment 278863

Can't wait until they grow up! :astonished:
I have Brachypelma hamorii sling that I can’t wait to see all grown. Just a plain Jane brown spider right now at 1/2 inch. Can’t wait for it to mature and see those beautiful reds and black legs.

Thekla

Arachnoprince

BelgianWaffle

Arachnopeon
I really like the look of
Pterinopelma sazimai I’d love to add one to my collection. I love the dark blue. I also think my female Aphonopelma chalcodes is stunning with the blonde on black legs and blonde cephalothorax and bronze abdomen. She is a looker that is for sure.
Yesss!! She certainly is a looker, so fluffy too. I recently got a P. Sazmai sling, those deep shades of blue are what sold me!

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
View media item 47156

basin79

ArachnoGod
I couldn't pick which of my tarantulas is the most beautiful. Of the ones I have though these are the most striking.

Caribena versicolor.

Chilobrachys fimbriatus.

Idiothele mira.

Pamphobeteus sp Costa.

Heteroscodra maculata.

Cyriopagopus sp Hati Haiti.

Poecilotheria subfusca lowland.

Poecilotheria tigrinawesseli.

Once some of my others have grown a bit I'm sure they'll be joining the list.

MetalMan2004

Arachnodemon
All of the Poecs. All the pictures I have aren’t very gold because they’re shot through the glass. I’m afraid of an open Poec cage and a flash startling the spider.

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
A. moderatum are stunning as well. Who said colorful is prettier. (Don't have a picture of mine right now for reference)

DanBsTs

Dan (Not Even Cool) the Man
For the record I think all of my tarantulas are gorgeous. I think it’s a toss up between my C. fimbriatus and my T. plumipes.

My 0.1 T. plumipes (it’s a shame I rarely see her as it is and to boot she has been holed up getting ready to molt for the last 20 days or so.
DCECA2B2-DF01-4BA6-A646-1BBC441E6CE9.jpeg

spookyvibes

Arachnobaron
Right now I think my P. cambridgei is my favorite looking. I love that metallic green/gold sheen it’s gotten after its last molt. (Sorry for the low quality photo.) 59B4AE9A-8F8B-4D2D-90DB-BF09D95434DB.jpeg Another tarantula I think is beautiful is Cyriocosmus hoeferi. They’re so striking, definitely something I would like to have. I’m not really sure if they’re in the hobby though.

Also, Psalmopoeus victori.

Pyrelitha

Arachnobaron
GBBs are the most beautiful tarantula's I've seen.. They're why I wanted to get into Ts! Mine is in premoult so I don't wanna bother him/her, though she's a young sling and not a stunning adult yet!