post pics of your loyal or not so loyal feline

xgrafcorex

Thread Killer
Old Timer
i've seen the thread for dogs many times...but when is searched for a similar thread for cats, i came up empty. i searched "cats" and "felines"

anyway...my roommate adopted an adult cat. his name is simba. hes a great cat and has had everything taken care of so far and he is also already as trained as a cat could get i guess. aka house broken.

trouble

terminator

so far it is fascinated with my ts when they move..and loves my crickets but no real trouble has occurred as of yet. i shut my door when i leave so he can't get in when i'm gone.

Taceas

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Autumn, 6 year old female:

Shadow, her brother:

Them as kittens, my gosh they were so small!

And Storm, the fluffy witch of the house:

Her as a kitten, can you find her? ;)

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ahhh kitties!!!
my lill one when she wuz a kitten, hehe

Maggie, here she is now :D

Hommer, he have a little bit of brain, and he use it sumtimes

wicked

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Pandora, otherwise known as the Evil Queen of the Universe. My teenage son tried to put her downstairs when she didn't feel like going and she chased him around the house.

edie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
my 4 beautiful girls..

neko

tiffany

leah

oslo

AneesasMuse

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Introducing the Diva, Aneesa!! *drum roll* {D

gettin' high off fresh catnip leaves...

cold chillin' with a towel wrapped ice pack...

and sleepin' it off in her "princess" bed with favorite dino baby...

here she is, sucking the last rays of heat from a newly arrived heat pack...

and this could be a hallucination from the catnip... the bag cat!

Infamous "cricket wrangler" (not muncher, though) and hilarious "crab trotter" when she's trying to convince me to be terrified. :rolleyes:

Alice

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
here's my bf's kitty 'miho' a few days after we got her. small, but insolent ;). those hairy legs are not mine, btw...

Last edited:

Barbedwirecat

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I love my Nikkita.

Heres the only really good pic I have of her.

This ones weird.

She's also tattooed on me :)

Morro_Narcissa

Arachnopeon
Here are my two.

Iris was a feral (and mean) rescued Momma kitty from behind my office, who'd had her kittens in the hull of an abandoned boat which was about to be towed away. After I trapped them all and adopted the kittens out through Feral Friends and PetSmart, and had Iris spayed, she decided to stay. The missing tip of her ear indicates that she is a spayed feral. The organization Feral Friends insisted that her ear be tipped when she was spayed, because she was never meant to find a home with me. Now she's the sweetest, most loyal and affectionate pet I've ever had. Enjoying a sunbeam.

Cleo has been in my life for 7 years now, she was rescued as a kitten from the same parking lot behind my office. Sharing the same sunbeam. :)

AneesasMuse

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Iris is just amazingly beautiful!! She looks so content and calm in her sunbeam :) Gorgeous kitty! Cleo is a cutie pie, too ;)

polphot

Arachnopeon
Heres not mine but my boss' adorable fat cat. He weighs at a scale tipping almost 7 kilograms. Purs as big as his tummy too!

Attachments

jr47

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
first is squints. he was actually playing with the cigg. butt. i just added the smoke for fun. the gray one is stinky. he has a gas problem but i love him anyway.

Last edited:

jr47

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
squints didnt come through. will try again

Last edited:

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
Great pictures everyone!

This is one of my kitties, his name is Dog Food but we all call him Puppy. He is the most loyal, intelligent feline I've ever seen, more like a dog really. He growls when someone comes to the door and chases dogs down the street. He even chased a coyote out of our yard once. Thankfully he doesn't go outside anymore so he can't engage in these dangerous activities.:D He also plays the piano every now and then.

P.jasonius

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Here are mine doing some of the things they do best, which are amusing me visually and laying around. Both were adoptions. The black one is Khan, and he is a 17 pound big cat, ie not a fatty (which is his nickname though). He recently had liver problems and lost 12 of those pounds due to that pet food additive you all may have heard of, and will probably be on a prescription diet the rest of his life.
The other one, Jasmin (princess tigersocks), had such a peculiar personality I decided to take her in myself; after having swore never to own a cat, 2 now own me!

Attachments

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
here are my cats. first is Dragon he is a ploydactyl Maine Coon.

and then Mungojerrie he is a persian cross.

and yes, that is nip on his chin

kitty_b

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
we have a clan of 5:

Fiona (stray kitten rescue)

Jekyll (polydactyl, inbred rescue)

Gremlin (stray rescue)

Jinx (shelter kitten rescue)

Mojo (3-legged, shelter rescue)