Poop water rant!!

0311usmc

Arachnobaron
All this talk of c.vonworthi and her poop corner has forced her to molt now. My girlfriend just sent me this photo. Now I will have poop and a discarded molt blocking my viewing window

Attachments

EpicEpic

Arachnoangel
Definitely! The coloration, adult size, and unique defensive mechanism all make for a really neat tarantula
Want a good laugh? That robustum has been on an excavating mission for 5 days. Made the box look like a pac man board!.....no poop in the water dish!....I was like WTH?! Where's the poop! Honestly I'd rather find it then not LOL...

His excavating mission is over. Checked on them today..5 days worth in the dish!!!! 🤤

coolnweird

Arachnobaron
Want a good laugh? That robustum has been on an excavating mission for 5 days. Made the box look like a pac man board!.....no poop in the water dish!....I was like WTH?! Where's the poop! Honestly I'd rather find it then not LOL...

His excavating mission is over. Checked on them today..5 days worth in the dish!!!! 🤤
Lol, they definitely have some personality to them! Mine has dug out most of the bottom, and has webbed up a dirt-turret at the mouth of his burrow

rusted180

Arachnosquire
Finally caught her in the act!!!!
😂
Still pooping away in the dish... everytime i replace her water.. 24 hrs sometimes 12 hours later she poops and fills the water dish up with coco fiber..
Annoying.
20200928_212632.jpg

Jess S

Arachnobaron
They think we are the savages, for not giving them hot and cold running water and a flushing toilet 😉

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
Mine surprisingly do not do this! Only use them as dirt disposal units. So cleaning either way lol