Genus Poecilotheria

Lopez

Arachnoking
Old Timer
phormingochilus said:
Was it the one Vinnmann sold at the BTS show?

Regards
Søren
Yep it was. The one you pointed out to me I think.

G_Wright

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
phormingochilus said:
Was it the one Vinnmann sold at the BTS show?

Regards
Søren

probably I wasn't too fused on the price I like it. I only think I came home with about 6 spiders

phormingochilus

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I usually say that if you really want it - buy it. If you still enjoy the animal after getting home the buy was a good one nonregarding price etc. Worse case scenario is the regret of not buying the thing you were craving for - after all the best bargains are those were both parties leave with a smile ;-) Congratulations with an absolute jewel ;-)

Regards
Søren

G_Wright said:
probably I wasn't too fused on the price I like it. I only think I came home with about 6 spiders

G_Wright

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
phormingochilus said:
I usually say that if you really want it - buy it. If you still enjoy the animal after getting home the buy was a good one nonregarding price etc. Worse case scenario is the regret of not buying the thing you were craving for - after all the best bargains are those were both parties leave with a smile ;-) Congratulations with an absolute jewel ;-)

Regards
Søren
yes I'n not disapointed

other than that and a coupel of others there wansn't that much at the show that I really wanted. If I didn't buy her I could have seen me getting home and thinking I wish I'd bought it now. Certiantly the most colourfull one I have seen photo wise anyway

GoTerps

Arachnoking
Old Timer
P. pederseni

5" female Poecilotheria pederseni.
Freshly molted.

Not quite in focus, but I got the ruler in there before she took off:

Last edited:

Robert Seliger

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Poecilotheria subfusca - adult female

Poecilotheria metallica - small juvenile female

Regards.
Robert

GoTerps

Arachnoking
Old Timer
P. ornata

Freshly molted adult female Poecilotheria ornata.

Bearskin10

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well I just got a male striata from Goliath and itroduced him to my female, I got a lot of shaking and drumming from him but when she came out to meet him he ran away, I kept them togehter for around 45 minutes but no luck this session so I guess I will try agian later... Greg

Last edited:

Schlyne

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
OH MY GOD! Wright, that is the best picture I've ever seen of the species. :worship: I have a henna version of P. subfusca on my leg atm, I'll post it later (based on a picture, I do not own the species yet, unforunately).

Nick_schembri

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Those ornata pics are fantastic. It helps that the subject of the pics is also one hell of a looker. Never seen such purple on a pokie.

krusty

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Freshly molted P. ornata (juvenile female?!?)

Regards,

Ingo

Robert Seliger

Arachnosquire
Old Timer

Poecilotheria regalis

Poecilotheria fasciata
Only a few, but better than nothing !

Best regards.
Robert