Platymeris biguttata Care and Housing

ZoSoLp510

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hey tyrant...

Acro here on the boards may have some left. I just got a couple form him a few weeks ago... they're great, and Sean is an awesome guy to deal with.

Last edited by a moderator:

tyrant963

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
he said he might be able to get me some when the next set of eggs hatch, i dont know yet, hope i can get some soon

ZoSoLp510

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
he said he might be able to get me some when the next set of eggs hatch, i dont know yet, hope i can get some soon
Ah ok... sorry I couldn't be more help. If I find anyone else I'll let ya know though.

Takumaku

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
my main fear, im hoping not to encounter is assassins eating eachother, im probably going to have 4 in a 10 gallon tank, i dont want them to rip each other apart. and OBT??
OBT = 'orange bitey thing' (Usumbara Baboon tarantula), Pterinochilus murinus. A very aggressive/psycotic tarantula that can survive on pure neglect.

Choobaine

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Don't worry too heavily about platymeris cannibalism, they aren't the biggest eating each other fanatics. If there's food they'll be good. Just keep those little tummies stoked. :) Mine seem rather amiable, they all sit together, it's cute. They won't hesitate to eat as soon as their hungry!