pink toe in pre-molt?

KingD5150

Arachnopeon
Update: she is doing great in new habitat, webbing like crazy. Eating very well. No molt yet. Thank you all again.

hollymdemarco

Arachnopeon
Ok, after a week in the bigger enclosure she was still not eating, I think she just couldn't find her prey, since she is still very small and that container was huge. she was also still not webbing even a little bit. Lucky a friend of ours who is a breeder suggested a smaller simple set up for now. immediately after transferring her to this small container I dropped in a cricket, she ate it right away, started webbing while she was eating, has eaten almost daily since she has been in here, and has stopped webbing! Also finally getting a nice plump abdomen. Our friend suggested leaving her in this until shes a little bigger. So glad she is finally doing really good, thank you all for your help and advice. :)

Attachments

hollymdemarco

Arachnopeon
I meant has not stopped webbing. Also I dont know the sex yet, "her" just sort of simplifies it for now.

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Good to read she's doing so well! Too bad you can't see her very well without opening the cup, but it is better this way if she's happy :)

hollymdemarco

Arachnopeon
i know i wish i could see her.....but at least shes doing better and i can finally rest easy :)