Genus Phlogius [revalidation of the genus in prep.]

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
Phlogius sp. "Goliath" think this one might be a bust, they should of had legs by now. :(

Later, Tom

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Rough dude!How many days?Don't give up all hope yet.I just had some eggs I thought were infertile pop on me!
-Chris

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
Rough dude!How many days?Don't give up all hope yet.I just had some eggs I thought were infertile pop on me!
-Chris
I forget how many days, I lost the dam sticker that had the date on it lol. Its over 30 though. I'm not trashing them yet ;)

Later, Tom

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Good luck man!Might as well add something to this page while I'm here to!heh!

Phlogius sp."Black"

-Chris

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
Phlogius sp. "Goliath" not my strongest sac, but looks like i got about ten to keep then going for another generation.

Later, Tom

---------- Post added 03-16-2013 at 08:13 PM ----------

Why is it sideways ?

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Nice man!!I have a good amount of males here so I will def be able to loan you one down the road ;]
-Chris

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
Phlogius sp."PQ113" ultimate male, hope I can get these going again as I fear males are becoming rare in the U.S. again.

Later, Tom

Steve Nunn

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hi guys!
Jeebus, i have to redo my first posting on this thread to rid the name “Phlogiellus” from any mention of Australia!!!!! Many of those species I mentioned will indeed end up in Phlogius once Renan’s paper is published. Those others that possess intercheliceral pegs will either go to Phlogius (along with “Coremiocnemis”, cough cough... tropix), or end up in an old obscure resurrected genus, Psophopoeus, with Psophopoeus valida being the genotype for that group....
Anyway, good to be here, it’s been many years :)

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
Steve Nunn! Good to see you in the, err, virtual flesh! It has indeed been many years since you shared your knowledge with us.

Thanks,

Arthroverts

Steve Nunn

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Steve Nunn! Good to see you in the, err, virtual flesh! It has indeed been many years since you shared your knowledge with us.

Thanks,

Arthroverts
Thanks mate, glad to be back!! And great to see my little ones still thriving overseas!!! That makes me happiest of all :)
Steve