Philth's non-theraphosid mygalomorph and true spider photo thread. (Part 2)

MoranDisciple

Arachnosquire
Sure, I get whatever I can. This year I sold off a bunch of Thyropoeus mirandus from Madagascar. They were the biggest traps doors I've ever seen. Hoping to have more Cyclocosmia latusicosta this week as well.

Thyropoeus mirandus
View attachment 317628

Cyclocosmia latusicosta
View attachment 317630

Later, Tom
I rehoused my Cyclocosmia ricketti last Sunday and it's only now starting a new burrow. Trapdoors really are like hysterical little reactionaries when not in their burrows lol.

Attachments

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Sure, I get whatever I can. This year I sold off a bunch of Thyropoeus mirandus from Madagascar. They were the biggest traps doors I've ever seen. Hoping to have more Cyclocosmia latusicosta this week as well.

Thyropoeus mirandus
View attachment 317628

Cyclocosmia latusicosta
View attachment 317630

Later, Tom
yeah, those madagascar traps are very impressive,hoping you will be getting more in the future,and ofcourse those Cyclocosmia are very cool aswell,ive had those in the past

Gogyeng

Arachnobaron
Gnathopalystes kochi , an amazing sparassid. At a glance, that mature male seems just like a cave bat.
Amazing pics @Philth !

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
Gandanameno echinata adult female
33119.jpg

Eresus walckenaeri adult female
3817.jpg
Eresus walckenaeri juvie female
122916.jpg
Eresus walckenaeri mature male
52517.jpg
Stegodyphus sp. Tanzania 1
5.jpg
Stegodyphus sp. Tanzania 2
4.jpg
Stegodyphus sp. Tanzania 3
3.jpg
Stegodyphus sp. Tanzania 4
2.jpg
Stegodyphus sp. Tanzania 5
1.jpg

Later, Tom

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
Fufius cf lanicius female
P6050547 (2).jpg
Fufius cf lanicius mature male
1228171.jpg
Later, Tom

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
Where do you get these spiders if I didn't ask before?? They are absolutely amazing; I'd love to keep some of the velvet spiders you've got one day; all the Stegodyphus sp., and more specifically the "Tanzania 1" look amazing!

Thanks,

Arthroverts

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
Where do you get these spiders if I didn't ask before?? They are absolutely amazing; I'd love to keep some of the velvet spiders you've got one day; all the Stegodyphus sp., and more specifically the "Tanzania 1" look amazing!

Thanks,
Arthroverts
Most are imported from Europe either by myself or a good friend of mine.

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
Thelcticopis severa
Thelcticopis severa (1).jpg
Heteropoda simplex
Heteropoda simplex  (2).jpg
Ctenidae sp. Nkongsamba
Ctenidae sp. Nkongsamba (2).jpg
Pisauridae sp. Nkongsamba
Pisauridae sp.  Nkongsamba (2).jpg

Later, Tom

donniedark0

chiLLLen
Arachnosupporter
Hey Tom, Your true spider collection is just amazing. This really got my curiosity and interest going. Do you have any threads or pics of your True spider enclosures? Really curious what your collection looks like as a whole or just how they are generally housed like. Have you ever done a spider room photo shoot at all? Thanks for the pics they look phenomenal!

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
Hey Tom, Your true spider collection is just amazing. This really got my curiosity and interest going. Do you have any threads or pics of your True spider enclosures? Really curious what your collection looks like as a whole or just how they are generally housed like. Have you ever done a spider room photo shoot at all? Thanks for the pics they look phenomenal!
I don't have any pics of my true spiders or how they are set up, but I'll try to remember to get some. Here's a pic of my female tarantula wall. However true spiders have been taking over down here lol.

By the way, how big do those Rhitymna pinangensis get?

Thanks for sharing,

Arthroverts
About 4-5 inches as adults.

Later, Tom
IMG_2888.JPG

NYAN

Arachnoking
I don't have any pics of my true spiders or how they are set up, but I'll try to remember to get some. Here's a pic of my female tarantula wall. However true spiders have been taking over down here lol.

About 4-5 inches as adults.

Later, Tom
View attachment 326577
I wish I could stack my enclosures that high. I always feel like there’s will be an earthquake and everything will fall over.

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
Trichonephila fenestrata, variation of 3 different females.
Trichonephila fenestrata (Thorell, 1859) (1).jpg Trichonephila fenestrata (Thorell, 1859) (5).jpg Trichonephila fenestrata (Thorell, 1859) (2).jpg
Later, Tom

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
Polybetes delfini
210163.jpg

Ctenus captiosus Ctenus captiosus (2).jpg

Cyrtophora sp. Cameroon
Cyrtophora sp. Cameroon (2).jpg

Eusparassus sp Eygpt
Eusparassus sp Eygpt  (2).jpg

Pandercetes sp. Malaysia