Philth's non-theraphosid mygalomorph and true spider photo thread. (Part 2)

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
Damastes sp. Madagascar
121718.jpeg

Parawixia sp Cameroon
Parawixia sp Cameroon (1).jpg

Rhitymna sp. Thailand penultimate male
Rhitymna sp. Thialand penultimate male (3).jpg

Later, Tom

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
Do you sell any of the spiderlings you produce off? If so, where can I place an order ;)?

Thanks,

Arthroverts

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
Ancylometes bogotensis female
52118.jpg

Ancylometes bogotensis mature male
529191.jpg

Ancylometes bogotensis interesting mating behavior. The males tie up the females to hold them in place, and is likely as a way to protect themselves during mating.
collage.jpg
Later, Tom

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
Do you ever bring in exotic trapdoor spiders @Philth to sell or breed-to-sell? I have a few friends, most notably the one I tagged above, who have been desperately searching for more species than what we commonly have in the US.

Thanks,

Arthroverts

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
Do you ever bring in exotic trapdoor spiders @Philth to sell or breed-to-sell? I have a few friends, most notably the one I tagged above, who have been desperately searching for more species than what we commonly have in the US.
Thanks,

Arthroverts
Sure, I get whatever I can. This year I sold off a bunch of Thyropoeus mirandus from Madagascar. They were the biggest traps doors I've ever seen. Hoping to have more Cyclocosmia latusicosta this week as well.

Thyropoeus mirandus
Genysa sp. Madagascar (2).jpg

Cyclocosmia latusicosta
72519.jpg

Later, Tom

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
Gotcha. My friend already has several Thyropoeus mirandus, they probably came from you :)!

Thanks,

Arthroverts