Other pets? Again?!

skinheaddave

SkorpionSkin
Arachnosupporter +
This is Quasimodo. He is a yellow rat snake with a malformed jaw and a temper. Quite the character.

Attachments

skinheaddave

SkorpionSkin
Arachnosupporter +
And last (for now) but not least (by any stretch of the imagination) is Espirito, my amazon tree boa (Spiro for short).

Cheers,
Dave

Attachments

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
This is a pretty funny shot of my baby, Cricket. She's a Jack Russel-Beagle cross we rescued from the Radford pound:

Attachments

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Originally posted by TheEternal
When do we get to see your Triops? :D

-Bryan
You asked (these are not the greatest pics but I'm going to have to get better at manual focus - it doesn't help that these things are never still for very long):

Attachments

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
finally!

here is a lovely picture of my arm...er, i mean ME and my baby nanday conure, oliver. he was born in may of this year! :)

kellygirl

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
and.....

here is malachi, my juvy uromastyx... my bf gave him to me for Christmas last year! what a sweetie! :)

and there is a pic of my baby iggy, ezra, in the "who's behind the computer" thread.

Last edited:

skinheaddave

SkorpionSkin
Arachnosupporter +
Nadkicker,

So being completely ignorant on what a triops was, I looked it up. Now I have to ask ... why? What's the appeal of this particular creature? Keep in mind that I just skimmed a few basic biology pages and thus am pretty ignorant as to the nature of the triops.

Cheers,
Dave

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Originally posted by skinheaddave
Nadkicker,

So being completely ignorant on what a triops was, I looked it up. Now I have to ask ... why? What's the appeal of this particular creature? Keep in mind that I just skimmed a few basic biology pages and thus am pretty ignorant as to the nature of the triops.

Cheers,
Dave
Dave, click on my webpage button and go to the triops section - I am the holder of the highly coveted (if you're a triops fan that is :)) 2002 Triops Page Award from Dr. Erich Eder, if that doesn't answer your questions, I'll answer any further ones you might have.

galeogirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Here's a picture of Aslan with our friend Rhia at our wedding last July. He's 9 months old now and 15 lbs. heavier with no end of growth in sight. He's a Bouvier des Flandres, a Belgian cattle guarding breed. He's a really sweet dog, very smart, great with kids and our friends, but absolutely ferocious with people he decides are a threat to the family.

SkyeSpider

Spider Queen
Old Timer
Originally posted by Code Monkey
You asked (these are not the greatest pics but I'm going to have to get better at manual focus - it doesn't help that these things are never still for very long):
Those things are so neat! :D

The body piercing shop that just hired me this week (which is why I've been so absent on the boards) won't let me keep a tarantula in the store. That said, I can keep ONE fish tank. Maybe I'll get some triops for it :)

-Bryan

skinheaddave

SkorpionSkin
Arachnosupporter +
Nadkicker,

Okay. That explains a lot -- you're a nutcase. Unfortunately, I am also a nutcase and thus may be forced to get some Triops at some point. Very cool.

Cheers,
Dave

Rookie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Peso in his Jar

Hey all!
Unlike you lucky individuals, I live in a University dorm (so does Jacenbeers I think, but I guess he's cooler than me) so I only have Peso, my G.Pulchra s'ling. The picture is terrible, and Bryan has a picture on the T board of a s'ling that looks about 100x better, but just so you guys can picture Peso and his babyfood jar when I talk about him. Besides, I'll be honest, I didn't want to feel left out.
I realize this is supposed to be for pets that AREN'T Tarantulas, but I guess I'm a big cheater.
Paul

p.s. I won't admit it to my friends because they'll just make fun of me, but I think I'm in love. My girlfriend's going to be really mad when I tell her I'm getting a second Tarantula.

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
AHA!

rookie--

i told ya so!!!!!!!!! ;) ;P you cant have just one, esp not after hangin around with these folks. so what are you gonna get?

kellygirl

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
This is a trip down memory lane.

Great link Dave.;)
So I brought it back.
Can someone put it in the NSSW forum?

Ernie

avmaviator

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Rookie

Hey dude, i'm in a dorm room too.... and i have five Ts (maybe seven after this weekend). Everybody in the hall comes over to watch feedings and molts, lol.

Anyways, here is one of my dogs, i wished i could bring him to my dorm room!

Arnaud