Oh oh Vagans!!!

funnylori

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I wasn't that far off... ;) But seriously, that has to be a record for you.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Oh the vial company is going to love me. :(

Yes 1600+ in one sac like a Vagans is a bit shocking.

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Holy crap, Ryan. Congratulations! Wow, my jaw about dropped when I saw those eggs...still can't believe that came from a Vagans!

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Thank you! I am still a little wowed myself, and my jaw is still on the floor.

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Heh, I just had a thought...can you imagine what would have happened if you didn't catch the sac in time and all those hatched out and were running around the enclosure? That would be a ton of fun separating, I bet. :eek:

funnylori

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Heh, I just had a thought...can you imagine what would have happened if you didn't catch the sac in time and all those hatched out and were running around the enclosure? That would be a ton of fun separating, I bet. :eek:
{D I would hate to be the one to find that...

DeTwan

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Wow, VERY NICE....that was my Borat impression!

You really think your gonna be able to find homes for all those babies? I mean vagans are really cool and one of the sweetest T out there... mine was so cute before I sold it. When ever I would open its cage it would hold it little butt in the air for me to pet it... man was that spider such a darling, I actually reget selling s/he now.
If I could only remember who I sold her to???:? :? :?

I guess I might be able to make room for some:D

funnylori

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
IF all 1617 make it, your going to need everybody to take more than just a few...

halfwaynowhere

Arachnolord
Old Timer
wow, thats a whole lot of eggs! Congrats, I guess, lol. I'm sure you won't have too hard of a time finding enough people to take a few off your hands.

padkison

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Wow :eek: Congratulations :worship:

That sac must've had some noticeable heft to it.

Maybe that's how vagans got loose in FL. Someone down there got a 1000+ sac and got overwhelmed. {D

Are you going to try any variations on your rearing technique since you have so many? E.g. a non-swirled batch, cooler temps, etc.