Oh oh Vagans!!!

dtknow

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Whats up with you and monster Brachys? I thought vagans maxed out at 5-6 inches?

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I have her next to a ruler before she molted. And she was a solid 7". {D I just caught a glimpse of the sac from under the tank and its about the size of a
tangerine!

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
And I was really really off on the laid date. The eggs are free rolling in the sac, and there is no way they could have absorbed all that fluid already. So I am thinking she had up to a 2 week jump on me. So I am setting up another incubation setup and taking the sac from her.

Few 100 Vagans hatching when I least expect it is not something I need right now!

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Ya she did, :( I know most dates but this one Ill have to guess. I am about to open the sac now and snap some pics.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Oh crap...... wow, There are a TON of eggs. I am not kidding. Maybe 1200+. All good eggs not one bad.
Pics coming.:eek:

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
And the Regalis slings are popping into eggs with legs 17 days after being laid. {D

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
When you see the eggs, keep in mind they are 2 deep!!! They don't even come close to laying flat in one setup. I am cleaning a second setup now.

funnylori

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'm sure you will have an answer by morning... I'm glad I don't have to count those! :eek: