Oh No!!! Not Another Arizona Post!!!

josh_r

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
you will be driving through some prime paloma habitat. i will give you some good hints and tips. that will be a very fun trip as there is so much to see! you will have fun. if you have time, there are many great sites along the way that wont be too far out of the way. we will talk later when the time is closer.

-josh

John,

Well, Amanda is planning the trip since I always do the plannings when going to South America.

Looks like we would leave from Carlsbad, NM after doing the caves, then go towards the Gila National Forest, then go towards Flagstaff and of course go see the Grand Canyon and then leave back from Las Vegas (just because might as well go and see it for a few hours since we will be in the vacinity).

So looks like we will be more northern in the State when we are there.

Martin

SNAFU

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Awesome pics! I've wanted to visit Arizona for years, but somehow the desert gets voted down by my beach loving family when we go on vacation. :wall:

josh_r

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Awesome pics! I've wanted to visit Arizona for years, but somehow the desert gets voted down by my beach loving family when we go on vacation. :wall:
you are in texas?? if so, you have some really nice stuff not far from you. texas is loaded with stuff!

-josh

John Apple

Just a guy
Old Timer
Nice pics Josh...as allways ...Love the green toads ...those are a fave of mine buddy