Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Getting full up in here!!

Love the fisheye lens!
-Chris

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Awesome Chris! :clap: I can't wait till mine begins to look similar to that. Great job! You should do sectional shots as well.

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Thanks guys!

You should do sectional shots as well.
I think if yor do a search somewhere on the forum you may be able to find some older shots of each shelf!

CRAP!!! How many T's do you have!!??!! LOL. Did you lose count by chance?
I have no idea :X
Been a while since I counted and I have been having a bunch of eggsacks hatching to!It looks like alot but I know some people with much much more!
-Chris

dannyboypede

Arachnosquire
It looks like a security camera photo! With all of the expensive and rare T's you have, I wouldn't be surprised if you actually had a security camera! {D

--Dan

Steven Valys

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Time for a road trip! It doesn't look anything like I remember it Chris. Now your going to need a room just for feeders with all those hungry little ones.

Dreadz

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Wow:eek: Thats alot of T's lol. Looks like its time for a bigger room with more shelves. It looks like you have a great collection of T's there, congrats.

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Time for a road trip! It doesn't look anything like I remember it Chris. Now your going to need a room just for feeders with all those hungry little ones.
haha your welcome to come help me feed/water all these bastards whenever you like ;]

Looks like its time for a bigger room with more shelves.
The spiders already get the biggiest bedroom so I dont think my girlfriend would appreciate it if they got a bigger room {D
I would like to have wall to wall custom terrariums with live plants and lighting tho!One day maybe hehe!

RyTheTGuy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Damn 165 countable containers!
That isn't counting any of the pill jars.
VERY VERY nice collection