Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

New OBT strikes a pose

Discussion in 'Tarantula Chat' started by Moltar, Dec 18, 2007.

1. Moltar

Moltar ArachnoGod

Advertisement
    So i met yesterday with another AB member who is cleaning house to make some money for a car. I got 2 OBT's, an H gigas, P striata and then a nice looking juvie seemani as a freebie. Enclosures included too. With OBT's who are ready to be rehoused though that's not necessarily a good thing in retrospect...

I know they're pretty common but i love P murinus, they are one spider that acts just like they look. Fiery and angry... Grrrr!

So i get home and the 4" OBT is posing right there on top of her house. Here's a pic just for kicks! Everybody else was hiding.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 18, 2007
  2. Mina

Mina Arachnoking Old Timer

Congrats on the new additions!!! That is a very beautiful OBT!!

3. desertdweller

desertdweller Arachnoprince

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Thanks for the picture. All I see of mine is cork bark. Or my OBT on his back legs showing me his underside. LOL

4. I am glad you are enjoying your new additions! :) (And thanks for your contribution to the new car fund!) :D

5. bakaichi

bakaichi Arachnoknight Old Timer

i never see my OBT anymore ....always hidding

but its a beauty ~

6. SNAFU

SNAFU Arachnobaron

Beautiful! After my c.crawshayi arrives (hopefully today!) & gets settled in thats what I am going to get next. OBT's are little pitbulls & I am thinking of buying 4-5 slings in hopes I can snag a female:D !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.