New OBT strikes a pose

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
So i met yesterday with another AB member who is cleaning house to make some money for a car. I got 2 OBT's, an H gigas, P striata and then a nice looking juvie seemani as a freebie. Enclosures included too. With OBT's who are ready to be rehoused though that's not necessarily a good thing in retrospect...

I know they're pretty common but i love P murinus, they are one spider that acts just like they look. Fiery and angry... Grrrr!

So i get home and the 4" OBT is posing right there on top of her house. Here's a pic just for kicks! Everybody else was hiding.

Last edited:

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Congrats on the new additions!!! That is a very beautiful OBT!!

desertdweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Thanks for the picture. All I see of mine is cork bark. Or my OBT on his back legs showing me his underside. LOL

loyaluntodeath

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I am glad you are enjoying your new additions! :) (And thanks for your contribution to the new car fund!) :D

bakaichi

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i never see my OBT anymore ....always hidding

but its a beauty ~

SNAFU

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Beautiful! After my c.crawshayi arrives (hopefully today!) & gets settled in thats what I am going to get next. OBT's are little pitbulls & I am thinking of buying 4-5 slings in hopes I can snag a female:D !