New additions!! :D :D :D

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Hi all,

So I received a few lovely ladies in the post today and I thought I'd share.

I am overjoyed with all 3. They are beautiful. Thought I would share.

0.1 Psalmo. langenbucheri
image.jpeg

0.1 Psalmo. irminia
image.jpeg

0.1 P. murinus RCF
image.jpeg

Never had any Psalmos before. I have wanted P. irminia for nearly a decade. Rehoming was similar to the pokies I have owned but a bit more agro. Boy they love to move!

Absolutely beautiful specimens.

And to top off the day it is actually 24C and sunny outside (in Scotland) :). Time for sme country walks with my lady and the dug :D

Happy days.

Thistles

Arachnobroad
Old Timer
Ohh that langenbucheri... She needs to pay a visit to Auntie Thistles. A permanent visit.

louise f

Arachnoangel
@KezyGLA congratz with the new addictions. Hm hm where do you live friend :watchingyou: just so i know where to snatch out a pretty darn nice P. langenbucheri :D

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
@KezyGLA congratz with the new addictions. Hm hm where do you live friend :watchingyou: just so i know where to snatch out a pretty darn nice P. langenbucheri :D
I got an AF from Virginiacheeseman.

Not my usual shop for Ts but shes done me proud so far. Highly recommend. she may do european. I think one female left.

I am in Glasgow one year and Malaga the next. Work :banghead:

louise f

Arachnoangel
I got an AF from Virginiacheeseman.

Not my usual shop for Ts but shes done me proud so far. Highly recommend. she may do european. I think one female left.

I am in Glasgow one year and Malaga the next. Work :banghead:
Oh why didn`t you just say that is was her from the beginning:D yes she send to Europe. A friend here have bought from her and only good reputation i heard. :)

mistertim

Arachnobaron
I love it when Psalmos do the "Pokie Pose" and stretch out. You can practically hear them saying "I'm a Pokie, guys, for real. Legit. Look....LOOK!"

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
So seeing as I am getting into arboreals again I thought I would share these 2 girlies that arrived today :)

AF Avicularia minatrix #1
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

AF Avicularia minatrix #2 (shy)
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

They are awesome little things!

Here they are @viper69 . As promised ;)

Jeff23

Arachnolord
Hi all,

So I received a few lovely ladies in the post today and I thought I'd share.

I am overjoyed with all 3. They are beautiful. Thought I would share.

Never had any Psalmos before. I have wanted P. irminia for nearly a decade. Rehoming was similar to the pokies I have owned but a bit more agro. Boy they love to move!

Absolutely beautiful specimens.

And to top off the day it is actually 24C and sunny outside (in Scotland) :). Time for sme country walks with my lady and the dug :D

Happy days.
All of them are beautiful spiders!!!!! I can't wait until I get enough skill to own something in the Psalmopoeus genus.

Jeff23

Arachnolord
So seeing as I am getting into arboreals again I thought I would share these 2 girlies that arrived today :)

AF Avicularia minatrix #1

AF Avicularia minatrix #2 (shy)

They are awesome little things!

Here they are @viper69 . As promised ;)
Very nice Avics's! I am loving the Avic's regardless of the nit picks on the care requirements. Since I prefer arboreals, I will end up owning more of them in time after I am confident I am caring for the ones I've got at a high level.