louise f

Arachnoangel
Next arbs on the list -

Psalmo. cam
Psalmo. ecclesiasticus
Psalmo. rednucus
Poec. subfusca 'Lowland'

Soon as I win the lotto and buy a bigger house :D
Wow, that is something i like to hear. You wont regret getting Psalmos. They are really great eaters. ;)

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Wow, that is something i like to hear. You wont regret getting Psalmos. They are really great eaters. ;)
They grow so fast from what I have heard so I think a few slings are on the cards.

The T budget has been blown to bits this month though :anxious:

louise f

Arachnoangel
They grow so fast from what I have heard so I think a few slings are on the cards.

Yes they grow fast. They grow like weeds :D Hehe, yeah once you start collecting you`ll end up buying more that you planned, well i do :D

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer

Of the NWs I've owned, Psalmo's grow like N incei or H. sp. Columbia Large and Small. I'm always surprised w/their growth rate. Also, they are ravenous pigs too, they eat and eat.

GREAT to see the AF minatrix!!!!

Moonohol

Two Legged Freak
Next arbs on the list -

Psalmo. cam
Psalmo. ecclesiasticus
Psalmo. rednucus
Poec. subfusca 'Lowland'

Soon as I win the lotto and buy a bigger house :D
The P. subfusca lowland are so beautiful! You really can't go wrong when it comes to picking a Pokie though, they're the most gorgeous Ts IMO. :)

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Those are nice looking. I'm needing a few.
I had the chance to get some over a decade ago and passed up. Then when I wanted them, I couldn't find any. I love them because of their size, and most importantly for me, they are the only Avic (to my knowledge at least) that retains the tiger striping of the ab into adulthood. It may darken a bit, but very slightly IME.

They are quite fast when they choose to be, not as laid back as A. metallica. Not as skittish as A. versi IME.

I love my AF minatrix, one of my absolute fav Ts.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
I had the chance to get some over a decade ago and passed up. Then when I wanted them, I couldn't find any. I love them because of their size, and most importantly for me, they are the only Avic (to my knowledge at least) that retains the tiger striping of the ab into adulthood. It may darken a bit, but very slightly IME.

They are quite fast when they choose to be, not as laid back as A. metallica. Not as skittish as A. versi IME.

I love my AF minatrix, one of my absolute fav Ts.
I might have to grab a few slings when my budget recovers from the last round of tarantula orders.