My scorpions!!

zilch

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
damn, jealousy envelopes me. i love the b.jacksoni shot. its err...cute? haha

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
LOL I took that a couple hours ago and its STILL walkin around picking up more and stuffing them in lol.. although the other one hasnt eaten yet..

Last edited:

TNeal

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Awesome pictures. You really a couple of good talents: Keeping scorpions and taking pictures. Keep up the great work and keep on sharing.

God I wish I was able to work. I am disabled and love these critters, but alas, disability doesn't pay much.

Take care,

Tom

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Came home to a nice surprise today :D one of my H.hottentotta molted while I was out.

enjoy!

Ryan C.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Congrats on the molt Chris! She is looking beautiful. :)

Cheers.

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
That's intense! It always makes me go :drool: / {D when I see a scorp eating something as big as itself!

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
well I almost feel weird sayin this but my emps have been very entertaining lately.. today I got a bathing session where they took turns and scrubbed themselves down .. it was quite funny :D I even got some video of it lol :D

on an unfortunate side note.. I see I have the dreaded cricket mites.. I guess I should say my goodbyes to the emps.. it wont be long before they are gone now :( :(

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Re: Pandinus

:eek: SWEET!

Ok, ok . . . ":drool: / {D"

Re: Arachnophilist

Cricket mites? What the heck? I see what look like pinheads . . . am I missing something?

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
yeah it was a joke.. they are pinheads.. and Pandinus .. when I first read the post about the large prey that is the pic that came to mind lol.

Last edited:

pandinus

Arachnoking
Old Timer
yeah it was a joke.. they are pinheads.. and Pandinus .. when I first read the post about the large prey that is the pic that came to mind lol.
awww really? lol
Thought id post it as a link so as not to steal your thunder. I'm enjoying this thread so far, nice collection.

John

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
awww really? lol
Thought id post it as a link so as not to steal your thunder. I'm enjoying this thread so far, nice collection.

John
Thanks man. I tried to get some good shots just now but missed the P.liosoma with a cricket skewered through the head and stuck to its tail.. I was just a second too late.. O well. that C.vitt pic is specatacular.. I think the black cricket really adds to the look of it as well.

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
some shots.

MMM venom

vitattus back on the food already! and kissing it apparently!

I just thought this one looked kinda cool