My scorpions!!

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
yeah no doubt! not as bad as my Deathstalkers tho :p I really like my C.gracilis as well. the subaculear tubercle does in for me :D I love the look of it!

Teratris

Arachnopeon
nice scorpions, big collection, i love Babycurus jacksoni (beautiful scorpions)

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
C. vittatus are a great choice to begin keeping this genus. Active and attitude, well, most of the time.

Just don't get tagged.
I meant that I was scared of keeping a cat. :) They seem to assume most scurrying creatures are kitty-o's with legs.

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
this is true! my cats would love to eat whatever got loose.. but luckily they dont do anything but watch the ones in cages.. but loose crickets.. very dead! haha

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
here are some more pics.

Centuroides gracilis

Rhopalurus junceus stuffing its fat face.

Leiurus quinquestriatus hebraeus male feeding

a not so happy Parabuthus liosoma :D

thats all!

voldemort

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
those were really beautiful wonders of nature

hope i have all of them

he he

wishful thinking

JSN

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
can you put a picture of a deathstalker up
he did, several times actually, Leiurus quinquestriatus are deathstalkers...better get used to scientific names, most of us are not big fans of the common names here...

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
yes the L.quin IS a deathstalker. that is the male on this page and I believe I have both the male and female on the first page :) so just remember that ...
Leiurus quinquestriatus = deathstalker. mine just happen to be the "hebraeus" form. :D

voldemort- hey man if you want it to it will happen!

iheartmantids- AH HA HA HA yeah no kidding! I think the grouckiest onmes are definately the L.quins though. :p

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
Really great pictures Christopher! What kind of camera did you get?

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
it is a Nikon Coolpix S6 6.o megapixel.. seems to work pretty well seeing as I dont even know how to use it properly yet! haha

Last edited:

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
well I was lookin at the Parabuthus transvaalicus and man does it have some attitude! I mean all I did was comment on it lookin a bit obese and next thing ya know its runnin around flickin its tail and dripping venom!

Pimperator

Arachnopeon
Nice Scorps buddy!

Those are some sweet ass scorpions. Can't wait to come over and see them feast soon!

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
well I was lookin at the Parabuthus transvaalicus and man does it have some attitude! I mean all I did was comment on it lookin a bit obese and next thing ya know its runnin around flickin its tail and dripping venom!

Haha fatty! Is she gravid? Or do for a molt?

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
just due for a molt.. I believe its only 4th instar at most.. its just little

Last edited:

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Cute little Babys (haha get it?)

three little pigs! sorry the pic sucks but it was cool so I thought I would post anyways :D

cheetah13mo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Man, you've got some little fatties in there. What and how much are you feedint them. LOL I see you already have some vittitus so you can just dissreguard the p.m. I don't know if I'll ever get that many but I may be talking too soon. Helluva collection. I need to talk to you about some of those soon. :clap:

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Alright I got some pics of some new ones I picked up today.first off are a few shots of the Hottentotta hottentotta youngsters I got.

I really like the coloration of these little guys. cant wait till they grow up so I can house them together!

and now my 2 (Mesobuthus) Hottentotta tamulus gangeticus

and now him

enjoy! :D:D:D