My Pets (photos)

SkyeSpider

Spider Queen
Old Timer
Spider-man 2 said:
Bryan, I like how you add a little story to each spider. Nice touch!
They deserve a whole bunch more! ;)

Spider-man 2 said:
That's the first gravid pic I have seen of Gion since breeding. She is a fattie. I am glad my male got the job done. LOL
Indeed. I'm hoping she drops the sac, soon. It's hard to keep waiting! :D

-Bryan

MyNameHere

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
TheEternal said:
Some new photos for you all to enjoy. First, a new one of my rat, Eve :)

-Bryan
Me reading this post:

*seeing the pic before reading*
*GASP!!*
*thinking* "Is he gonna feed that to something?"
*reading the text*
"Awww!"
*glad she's not food*

She's really cute, makes me pine for my rattie-keeping days, but the T's are less work, and they smell better. Usually :D

8leggedrobot

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I know that feeling, LOL :rolleyes: I've had several pet rats and other rodents... I'm not getting any pets I have to feed mammals to. ;) This is why I don't have snakes anymore that need to eat things other than crickets/ anoles/ fish. I can cope with that. ;P LOL

SkyeSpider

Spider Queen
Old Timer
Time to update! All of these photos were taken tonight, and this is my entire tarantula collection. Details are listed on the photos.

-Bryan

SkyeSpider

Spider Queen
Old Timer
Can anyone tell I swiped my girlfriend's camera when she went to work today? ;)

-Bryan

PapaRoacher

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
TheEternal said:
Another one of my neat new additions. This is my new solifugid, Critter. I don't know much about Critter, except to stay away from those jaws. YIKES!

-Bryan
Isn't that a Camel Spider?

Vys

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Grim is so cool, but that tank doesn't look so fun?

SkyeSpider

Spider Queen
Old Timer
Vys said:
Grim is so cool, but that tank doesn't look so fun?
I don't really know why, but every time she webs up her tank, the web turns yellow/brownish within a few days. I used to clean it every time it happened, but I just leave it now. Does anyone else have this problem?

-Bryan

shogun804

Arachnogeneral
Old Timer
hey man nice pics i have an N Chrom. aslo its very small though only like 3 months old though very small like a .5 to .75 inches total if that im hoping to see some real big changes throughout the year though i got really excited when i saw the pic you posted...really nice man great collection

shogun804

Arachnogeneral
Old Timer
hey man nice pics i have an N Chrom. aslo its very small though only like 3 months old though very small like a .5 to .75 inches total if that im hoping to see some real big changes throughout the year though i got really excited when i saw the pic you posted...really nice man great collection

Jakob

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Where was I when you got that Bluefang? I'm jealous... :)

Later,

Jake

SkyeSpider

Spider Queen
Old Timer
JakeRocks said:
Where was I when you got that Bluefang? I'm jealous... :)
I got it when I ordered Rachel's birthday gift (she'll be making a post about that soon enough). Remember when you were leaving for the Tampa show and I told you not to worry about grabbing me anything 'cause I just placed an order? ;)

-Bryan