Old Timer
Leiurus quinquestriatus hebreus morph [0.1.0] adult

Leiurus quinquestriatus hebreus morph [1.0.0] adult

Leiurus quinquestriatus normal morph [0.0.1] 5I

Last edited:

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
For your scorpions health, you need to dry out that cage. It is way too moist for that species

JungleGuts

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
For your scorpions health, you need to dry out that cage. It is way too moist for that species
it may not be wet, black sand looks wet in pictures alot. However if indeed its wet then yes dry it out. Good luck with the breeding have fun!

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
it may not be wet, black sand looks wet in pictures alot. However if indeed its wet then yes dry it out. Good luck with the breeding have fun!
I dont think that is black sand. It looks like moist peat to me

JungleGuts

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
ohh it looked exactly like my blacksand/coco mix looks that i use.....so what is it? lol

tikbalang

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
thanks for the reply guys.

yup, those are mixed substrate (coco/earth/sand), and yes its dry, but not in picture. didn't do any misting at all, and its dry the first time i placed it there.

any tips on introducing to mating?

regards.

tikbalang

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
when am trying to introduce today my male. and guess what i saw.

female is eating again, hmmmmmmm. its been eating since i got it. could it be a sign that its already gravid ;)

Tox

Arachnopeon
Hi!¨
I have just one question, can i keep sub adoult LQ(couple) together in 40x25x25 big terarium?

Regards!!!

Last edited:

EAD063

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hey Tox,

I cannot be certain but I am pretty sure that Lgh. is a sub-species.... not a morph. For all inclusive pruposes I'd say to keep the lq holotype away from the others.

quiz

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hi!¨
I have just one question, can i keep sub adoult LQ(couple) together in 40x25x25 big terarium?

Regards!!!
I'm keeping 1.2.0 L.q.hebreus in a split 10 gallon tank. Haven't seen any cannibalism and they all doing ok.

stonemantis

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hi!¨

Regards!!!
I personally would keep them seperate. I've kept these species together before and high percentage of casualities. It's all your call though.

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
The young are the most likely to cannibalize especially during molting. I have personally had no problems with adults of course they were all fed very well

tikbalang

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
well saw my male doing the dance. hope the female fall for it :D

EAD063

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hey Tox,

I cannot be certain but I am pretty sure that Lgh. is a sub-species.... not a morph. For all inclusive pruposes I'd say to keep the lq holotype away from the others.
Sorry Tik, that message was actually for you.... I didn't mean to address it to tox. :) You should have taken pictures of the dancing. ;)

tikbalang

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thanks EAD063, so its not morph? how do those 2 differentiate?

Regards.

Ryan C.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hi,

L.q.q. comes from: Sudan, Chad, Niger, and Somalia
L.q.h comes from: The Middle East, Israel, Lebanon, Syria, Qatar, and Oman

Cheers.

~Abyss~

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Is there a major difference in between the two. I mean there has to be in for them be classified as a sub species right. Do they not get along with each other. They can still breed with one another right?

tikbalang

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
well the male seems very interested in dancing stuff :D but the female just go away or push him away :(